[SOLD] Frankspeed Manifold & GA16 Airbox with Snorkel

Hey everyone,

As I'm putting my Micra into storage I've taken off the GA16 airbox with adapted snorkel as it won't be required when the cars back on the road. I purchased this, along with a Frankspeed manifold (which has not been fitted) from Skymera on here a couple of months ago.

I'm looking for:

£30 posted for the Airbox, Snorkel and relativley new BluePrint Air Filter

£35 posted for the Frankspeed Manifold and spare lamda sensor (which come separately and not seized into the manifold)

Or £55 for them together.

Both are in good condition and pictures can be provided if necessary.

Thanks,
Calum

It is also worth mentioning that the full (excellent condition) interior may be up for grabs in a few months along with wheels and tyres / back box and possibly the engine and transmission. Register your interest on here and I'll get back to you when the time comes that they're for sale.

Do the rear interior panels look like this?

32f9c22c.jpg

Pretty sure they do, I'll check tomorrow. The colour of my interior is a weird skittles / rainbow thing which I've never seen before. Like I said it won't be coming out for a while though. I think there's some pics in my blog.

Sorry just saw these posts, as MicraConnor was the first to ask I've given him dibs on the manifold. If your still interested Magpie42 you can have dibs on the Airbox which is still available and the manifold if MicraConner doesn't take it.

I will be away this weekend but I can post out tomorrow if parts are paid for. Inbox me for payment details..

How much would you want for them?

Well, as I said the car may or may not get broken for a while. When it does I would be looking to sell the interior as a whole. Although the panels aren't specific to the interior so I could possibly sell them separately.

Have you checked scrappies and stuff, they would definitely have them..

Back