Frank I need a manifold for t25 fit

Paul you're wasting your time, you could build it for him and he still wouldn't get it
don't mind contributing a small moment offering helpful advice to members. we all gotta learn from some point.

this suggested thought/idea was a complicated spacial issue that words cannot explain efficiently compared to visual communication like drawings. that's why we sketch to quickly visualise and communicate complex info.
now that its down on paper and off my chest, it's a contribution to the clubs knowledge.

whether the info helps azzy achieve his goal or not is up to the them but it may least help others in the future.

On another note fair play those drawings look awesome
wish i could draw like that and very easy simple to understand idea
Excellent and detailed work as always Paul :)
thanks guys for the kindness. tis in my nature as a designer to solve problems and sketching is a powerful and essential tool to help capture, process and share a persons thought.

That wants charging for that does. That's a couple of hundred quids worth of R & D and designing planning that o_O
if I was legally working as an auto engineer/designer, probably, but I'm not one. I offer advice when I can for the luv of it :)

polly I like ur detail work u put in for me and others to look at, it's what am gona do, I need to get a plate made then gona start thanks polly

ur welcome. as morphous says, I can only guide ppl to the door but they're the one who decides to open it

don't mind contributing a small moment offering helpful advice to members. we all gotta learn from some point.

this suggested thought/idea was a complicated spacial issue that words cannot explain efficiently compared to visual communication like drawings. that's why we sketch to quickly visualise and communicate complex info.
now that its down on paper and off my chest, it's a contribution to the clubs knowledge.

whether the info helps azzy achieve his goal or not is up to the them but it may least help others in the future.

thanks guys for the kindness. tis in my nature as a designer to solve problems and sketching is a powerful and essential tool to help capture, process and share a persons thought.

if I was legally working as an auto engineer/designer, probably, but I'm not one. I offer advice when I can for the luv of it :)

ur welcome. as morphous says, I can only guide ppl to the door but they're the one who decides to open it
Thanks polly

Back