found N/A CG13, 200bhp @ 12500rpm!!

Antony

Ex. Club Member

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
They look strikingly like Honda CBR600 throttlebodies.

Also worth nothing that the reference to 12,500rpm and 200ps is one of fuel capacity and not actual engine output.

OP
OP
Antony

Antony

Ex. Club Member
i think they tried fcr carbs then changed to throttle bodies..

i want to know what it sounds like..mmm

frank

Club Member

Attachments

• p1.jpg tomeis.jpg
    p1.jpg tomeis.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 391
  • p1.jpg nismo piston.jpg
    p1.jpg nismo piston.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 479
  • p1.jpg exh cube.jpg
    p1.jpg exh cube.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 652
  • p1.jpg mani cube.jpg
    p1.jpg mani cube.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 402
OP
OP
Antony

Antony

Ex. Club Member
even though i have a slight boost fetish i by farrr prefure N/A......but to get 200bhp what the hell did they do to a cg13 to get that kind or brake?

in short....lots.

if you think about it, all they have done is the same as the 160bhp guys reving to 9000rpm, but made it rev higher.

the higher you rev an engine, the more bangs per second you have and horsepower goes up. suzuki hyabusa engine runs the same settings roughly...200bhp @12500rpm.

high compression pistons, very stiff valve springs, very wild cams, perfectly ported and gas flowed cylinder head, titanium valve retainers, throttle bodies, port matched exhaust manifold, forged con rods, balanced knife edged crank, crank scraper, light weight flywheel, Custom stand alone ECU

and BIG BALLS

OP
OP
Antony

Antony

Ex. Club Member
the reason its not been seen often on a k11 engine is the overall architecture of the cylinder head. it just doesnt perform well enough for a high end naturaly aspirated setup. the valve train was never designed to rev over 7000rpm (even though it does..lol) and the stock inlet manifold is just rubish, no matter what setup you use...

answer..... found this just now....

he makes his own pistons!!!!!

http://outline1169.blog57.fc2.com/blog-category-32.html

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
WHAT 9000!?!? LOL. Ventrilo Harrassment anyone haha ;)

Proper Nismo pistons here Frank. Those just look like machined OEM cast pistons to me :confused:

Attachments

• p6.jpg
    p6.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 247
  • p5.jpg
    p5.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 224