Found a super turbo for sale!

OP
OP
mas12555

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
You sure mas i though it was Ireland
You are right! **** I only googled the Carlow which sent me to Germany. If I google the whole thing Co.Carlow it coms up with Ireland. haha.
So its a Super Turbo in irland. If only I didnt get my super s then I could have bought this...

Baz

Ex. Club Member
I know the car ,looks a right state now its definitely worth it if all the spare parts are included

OP
OP
mas12555

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
Just to look at it would be a bonus :p

I'm local to no one :(

I may have to have a few talks this week ;)
Its annoying because there is no one near me who works on K10s anymore :/. I used to have a mate with a slammed white one before he wrote it off. I also got a mate with a silver post face lift who is trying to fix a super s body kit to it. Its not going well.... Would love to go down JAE.

Its annoying because there is no one near me who works on K10s anymore :/. I used to have a mate with a slammed white one before he wrote it off. I also got a mate with a silver post face lift who is trying to fix a super s body kit to it. Its not going well.... Would love to go down JAE.

You've got Chris haven't you?

OP
OP
mas12555

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
Then go help. He cant all those crumpets on his own

Why can't I grow money and buy this tomorrow
I know how you feel. If I had money I would be getting this tomorrow. It does make me wish that I never got my super s that way I would have money to buy this turbo. But as Scott said to me facebook. It would just be a money pit.

well it costs me an additonal 750-1000€ to get it, its just uuurgh i totally want it, and which such a car i even show up at JAE hmmmmm

Allright sended him a message that I want to buy it and that I will come and pick it up with a trailer by ferry. Well i'm not calling him, who knows how funny irish people sounds. :D Jesus I totally realized I'm so mad to buy a micra with some really hot pepper in his ass, what am I doing? :D

Baz

Ex. Club Member
If your in Belgium, you would be better going from Cherbourg ,France to Rosslare, Ireland then Carlow is 1.5 hrs drive from the boat

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Also the spare engine are Ma10et not Ma09 that came from the factory just so your prepared for that, still good value for all the parts plus the car

Potatoe indeed! called the man to pick it up, but he didnt reply anymore so here we are yet again... superturbo-less. gonna wait when one pops up in England or nearby country's

OP
OP
mas12555

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
Potatoe indeed! called the man to pick it up, but he didnt reply anymore so here we are yet again... superturbo-less. gonna wait when one pops up in England or nearby country's
Was another one in ireland mate. White one and its standard.