Forza 4

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Did a search and couldnt find anything about this game,so thought i'd start one :)

Is there many people on MSC that plays Forza 4? If so my XBL tag is hoodedreeper66

Heres a collection of photos of my cars. First car i had was a K13,it soon evolved into this S15 Silvia Powered beast...

micra3.jpg

micra2.jpg

micra1.jpg

And some replicas of some cars in my Car Club:

dc51.jpg

dc52.jpg

rex1.jpg

rex2.jpg

rex3.jpg

Matt Campling's S13 (BDC Semi Pro Winner 2011 from Norwich)

s132.jpg

s131.jpg

And my work mate's Mk2 Golf

golf1.jpg

golf2.jpg

And a photo for referance ;)

388398_302462013116241_100000573353916_1150770_717513332_n.jpg

Very nice Shorty :) Didnt fancy doing a chequered roof?

Can you tell i've been EXTREMELY bored?!

rx72.jpg

rx7.jpg

eclipseb.jpg

eclipsea.jpg

supra1.jpg

supra2.jpg

Never had the patients for the paint and graphics side of Forza but I'm a die hard Forza fan. Add me if you want hooligan 101 is my gamer tag.
Loving the cars btw

ah, im gonna kick the hornets nest, doesnt hold a candle to GT5.
unless you like making things look pretty instead of actualy driving them..haha

seriously though, i just read through a hundred posts that all came to the conclusion that, the AI on forza, the permonent driving aids, the detail reduction on cars when racing more than 12 at once, the lack of detail on many of the branded cars, the bad lighting when racing, the non simulator physics and the inacurate tracks have ruined the game when played side by side with the far superior GT5.

gt5 runs 60fps at 1080i HD with fully detailed cars driven by AI that learns, dynamic weather on many of its tracks, photo realistic scenery in places like nurburgring, spa, london and rome (plus others) over 1200cars and driving physics that were approved by Kaichi Tsuchia (drift king)

forza is a great game developed by arcade racers and gt5 haters on a console that isnt able to reproduce the level of performance that the ps3 has been doing for over 5 years now.

oh yeah, not to mention,..... multi screen support, motion detection for your head through playstation eye and 3D TV support too. forza what?

oh yeah, not to mention,..... multi screen support, motion detection for your head through playstation eye and 3D TV support too. forza what?

Not starting an argument...... Forza is multi screen compatible and playable through kinect. BUT..... I couldn't care less what the features are as long as it keeps me entertained for longer than 5minutes

karlj said:
I couldn't care less what the features are as long as it keeps me entertained for longer than 5minutes

Which is what happened to me with GT5,got bored of it sooo easily,while with Forza i've been playing it non stop since November!

been playing gt5 since it came out... still surprised by it every day..

i played Forza 4 yesterday at a mates room on camp and after never playing it before, i beat his lap record on my first attempt and gave up cos after that it is just boring.

arcade game.
ridge racer is a more appropriate comparison than gt5.

thing i have found over the years through forza 1 and gt2, forza 2 and gt3, forza 3 and gt4 etc etc is that, those that complain about Gran turismo havent ever played it, where as those that complain about forza Have played it and prefer GT...

much like Battlefield 3 VS Modern Warfare 3....... battlefield 3 players will have played MW3 and disliked it, those that play MW3 wont have played BF3.

BTW, BF3 Owns on every single level. graphics, story, gameplay, online, downloads, map size, scenery..... awesome game!

they are fella, the xbox struggles to display the depth of lighting apparent on the ps3, they use light flare instead of dynamic lighting, thats why most xbox games look "bright" in comparison to ps3.

but i digress, played it on pc a few days ago and its a whole different ball game!!

I got forza 4 couple of weeks ago and i am addicted.Best driving game i have played and i have owned and played all the forza and GT games.
Just need to renew my xbox live subscription now!!

they are fella, the xbox struggles to display the depth of lighting apparent on the ps3, they use light flare instead of dynamic lighting, thats why most xbox games look "bright" in comparison to ps3.

but i digress, played it on pc a few days ago and its a whole different ball game!!

i meant between bf3 and mw3 on the xbox don't know about on the ps3 never had one....... haven't played bf3 on the pc yet but i've been told by a friend who only plays pc now it blows any console version out of the water

I got forza 4 couple of weeks ago and i am addicted.Best driving game i have played and i have owned and played all the forza and GT games.
Just need to renew my xbox live subscription now!!

ah the joy of the PSN..... that and,
wireless networking out of the box, Blue ray player, silent running, 6 axis wireless controlers (that dont keep dropping the signal every 5 mins) optical 7.1 surround output, etc etc./..... xbox sucks!

ah the joy of the PSN..... that and,
wireless networking out of the box, Blue ray player, silent running, 6 axis wireless controlers (that dont keep dropping the signal every 5 mins) optical 7.1 surround output, etc etc./..... xbox sucks!

Here here!! Although mine runs like its filled with sand

Back