Forum issue

Corbs

Ex. Club Member
I know this seems petty, but in the for sale section, there shouldn't be an apostrophe in 'micras'.
E.G. 'K11 micra's for sale' should be 'K11 micras for sale'.
It is a plural, so no apostrophe. Been bugging me for ages! :)

silento

Ex. Club Member
I've noticed another forum issue. In private messages I can only see inbox, but not sent messages. When clicking on sent messages it shows the quote and amount used but doesn't list the messages to view.

silento

Ex. Club Member
Afraid not. All I see is this.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 321

James

Chairman
Oh right, I didn't know that was off by default! How strange!

You can probably turn it on permanently in your settings page somewhere!

I must admit I had thought it was something that wasn't in question when the first K11s were sold in the UK. I have always believed that K11's were built in Sunderland and the first ones sold in the UK in the final quater of 1992.

My Dad test drove the then new k11 at a Nissan garage in South Shields and I am fairly sure this was in November/December 1992. I always remember it, and hard to imagine it now, but people were literally pointing and staring at this bubble shaped car!

Some brochures / manuals for sale on ebay also point to 1992 including this -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-Micra-...es_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item2a0be1a046

I am far from an expert and wait to be shot down in flames:blush:

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
I must admit I had thought it was something that wasn't in question when the first K11s were sold in the UK. I have always believed that K11's were built in Sunderland and the first ones sold in the UK in the final quater of 1992.

My Dad test drove the then new k11 at a Nissan garage in South Shields and I am fairly sure this was in November/December 1992. I always remember it, and hard to imagine it now, but people were literally pointing and staring at this bubble shaped car!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-Micra-...es_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item2a0be1a046

I am far from an expert and wait to be shot down in flames:blush:

Im sure the K11's were built in Japan and the K12's were built in Sunderland

James

Chairman

Just the proof I was looking for, UK based brochure with the year on! Thank you! (Y)

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
My Japanese friend Miyoshi San who organize the K11 meetings also told me he bought his car since the end of 92.

Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk