fortnightly meet up

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
fortnightly meet up on the traffords centre car park at 2pm starting on sunday 22nd august. once we have all met up we could go for something to eat at 2.30pm in the trafford centre and then on for a cruise around trafford after . hope to see alot of you there my good micra comrades!

p.s. lets make this a big 1 lads/lasses

:blues:ryan taylor aka stokie1985 :blues:
mobile: 07789259857
drives: k11 nissan micra vibe 1.0 16valve twincam (modified!)

:k12cop:the lowdown:k12cop:

location: trafford centre carpark every fortnight commencing on 22-08-2010 at 2pm
schedule: meet up then could go for a meal in the trafford centre then cruise trafford

OP
OP
stokie1985

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
cool mate, look forward to seeing you there, what's your name mate? and ???? knows wHAT happens when that poor cat receives that toast strap ay!!!!! :p

p.s. spread the word to all micra owners in your area mate, thanks

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Some people think the cat would spin round like a sort of cat/toast motor :laugh:. My name's guy andI'm a Micra addict :p.

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
or maybe the cat liks off all the jams and spews it onto its paaws-all just in time before floor greets cat:laugh:

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
is Trafford technically in the Midlands? I would love to go but google maps shows it as 106 miles from me!

OP
OP
stokie1985

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
I think it is yeah mate. Our micra's run on air mate, try and make it mate because it would be great to have a good first turn out and we'll all have a laugh. hope you come dude.

ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.