Fordy & other Nissan mechanics!

L

LadyNissan

Hi all

On reading the forum there I notice there have been various recalls for different things: namely boot switch and this new one re the ignition (printed in The Mirror 18th Aug - see that Nissan do not put anything on their website though). I think my car might be affected as it a 53 reg (registered in November 2003). I have never received any recall letters for anything - I never receive nothing from Nissan (not even newsletter - if they produce them??).

Question - does anyone have further details which cars are affected (VIN numbers, years made between). Or basically should I just ring up Nissan Customer Service or will they be a complete waste of time and state if I have not received a recall letter then I'm not affected.

Thanks in advance.

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
go to your local dealer and ask them to check your car for any recalls outstanding, to save time bring your log book with the vin number on it,

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
thats not up to date enough im affaid, its easy just ring your local dealer and ask them but make sure you have your vin number handy

or post up your vin number and i will check it on monday for you