** For Sale **

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Hey guys

My mum and dad have just bought me a new car which is a New Vauxhall Corsa, sprung it on me this morning and i know people might say its a bad car or a chav car but ill be honest i rarther like it.

Anyway i need to sell off my micra bits and bobs here is a list of the parts i have for sale:

Full set of 14" nissan alloys all with good tyres and locking wheel nuts (local pickup only) - £120

40mm Powercoil springs never fitted and only 2 months old - SOLD

Front blue splitter not made for micra but will fit with some modifications - £10 local pickup

Rear black splitter very bendy - £5 local pickup

K11 Haynes manual - SOLD

K11 Super S seats with subframes very good condition just need a clean - £50 local pickup only

its not an ibiza splitter, these where originally 59bhp's but the pictures arent on the forum anymore, its a plain black splitter about 2 inches i think

Paddy,

Corsa.....? If it wasn't your choice I'll let you off ;)

Could you do me a BIG favour?

I'll take the springs my man - but could you also send me the front grill? (the two silver shiny bits)........I experimented with mine and it went a bit wrong to say the least......

Email me if you want my man!

Lwigii @ gmail.com - my msn isn't upto much these days :s

Cheers,
Lewis

the front grill is in smitherines mate and anyway i dont have the car as it was written off taken away. ill email you later and work out how to send the £80

cheers buddy, ill speak to you on msn for your address, ill send them by DHL through my mums business so it will be next day after the check clears :D

paddymarsden said:
dont u guys worry tho as im planning on getting a almera in a year or so, okey kris ill speak to ya on msn

Get a GTI, the dogs

brand new corsa?, could have had a X/W reg jag for that !

the thing is, i could have gotten a porshe 944 for £800, im 19 been driving for 11 months and i had a car accident 3 weeks ago and they still havnt laid the blame on anyone so i know what i could have gotten but i need a car for my job and there were no decent micra's within 30 miles of me. My mum and dad treated me to a corsa, its not like its a bad car...

Back