For sale

Hi All,

My k11 is up for sale and if anyone wants to try and repair a blown head gasket so take it for £100 its only done 43000. It is rust free, no dents, Nissan silver, 03 plate, manual, new coil packs, new radiator; new coolant expanation tank and 4 vg tread on tyres. It is sorn at the moment and I'll supply paper work & V5 & 2 CV boots as you'll need them, but you will also need a recovery truck. This Job would suit anyone who is a into car mechanics.

Although I would have liked this car repaired I don’t have the money to do so and I do need a car for work, another K11 would be nice, if not a Citroën Saxo 1.1, even a ford fiesta 1998, Vauxhall Astra for up to £200 and no Vauxhall corsa’s .

Thanks Peter Rowley

D

Deleted member 29304

Hi All,

My k11 is up for sale and if anyone wants to try and repair a blown head gasket so take it for £100 its only done 43000. It is rust free, no dents, Nissan silver, 03 plate, manual, new coil packs, new radiator; new coolant expanation tank and 4 vg tread on tyres. It is sorn at the moment and I'll supply paper work & V5 & 2 CV boots as you'll need them, but you will also need a recovery truck. This Job would suit anyone who is a into car mechanics.

Although I would have liked this car repaired I don’t have the money to do so and I do need a car for work, another K11 would be nice, if not a Citroën Saxo 1.1, even a ford fiesta 1998, Vauxhall Astra for up to £200 and no Vauxhall corsa’s .

Thanks Peter Rowley
Hi All, JUST wanted to tell you that THIS car is for sale on ebay as well but the starting price is £51.00 which what the price webuyanycar.com as they told me because it is a no runner & dashboard lights on airbag & engine fault misfire in no1 cylinder. Sorry about the misleading price. I would prefer a MSC member to have her. Yours Peter0003

D

Deleted member 29304

Hi Everryone, I have just sold my K11 and the headlight + door hinges and cv boots for £200 taking into account that new buyer would have to use a recovery truck to pick up car.