FOR SALE: Side Skirts (from Neil's old SR)

NiteSite

Ex. Club Member
I bought these off Dr Zoidberg about 8 months ago for £115 I think and they've been sitting in my garage ever since. Just need cleaning up. I don't want to post these, so collection only.... plus there's the incentive I'll part with them for £80 if they are collected. I Live in Derby :)

Edit: I'm off J25 on the M1, can meet up somewhere near here also if you want to collect.

Here's a pic of them on Neil's car...
nc21sa.jpg

Cheers,
Lee

B

benmicrasr

What condition are they in? i.e would they need re primeing and re painting?Cheers Ben

OP
OP
N

NiteSite

Ex. Club Member
they just need cleaning up, as in T-cutting/polishing. they are scratched a fair bit on the underside, but are exactly as they were when I purchased them. Like I said, they've been stuck in the garage for 8-9 months!

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
benmicrasr said:
What condition are they in? i.e would they need re primeing and re painting?Cheers Ben
they will need respraying anyway if ur car aint black!

just bought some of these skirts for mine not fitted yet but they look cool when u put em up to car

B

benmicrasr

Ive got a black car so i wouldn't need them respraying!Got some postert side skirts on my car at the mo but like the look of these!!!Tempted!

OP
OP
N

NiteSite

Ex. Club Member
First post wasn't very clear, ooops. So i'll just put price again.

£80 if collected/meet up OR £100 plus £10 P+P if posted. (Really don't have time to go to Post Office at the mo!)

B

benmicrasr

In the k11 general discussion i had pics of my car bout 2-3 months ago,if you cant find it go on modded micras website and search for my username!

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
i bought them off micra ally 16v last week brand new never painted. its the guy who is selling a facelift bonnet with pulsar vent smoothed on

B

Ben

NiteSite said:
First post wasn't very clear, ooops. So i'll just put price again.

£80 if collected/meet up OR £100 plus £10 P+P if posted. (Really don't have time to go to Post Office at the mo!)

am not trying to ruin your thread but you can buy them for £80 brand new from essex racing

Dr Zoidberg

Ex. Club Member
but these are already cut to fit a micra ben. if they make them for a micra correct me dude.

yeah it was £100 + pp iirc i sold them for.

B

Ben

it doesnt take a genius to cut them to make them fit, like am saying am not trying to ruin the post and most people tend to reduce the price a far bit when they are second hand. Fair engh if the person who is buying them is getting them for a black k11 but then its unfair if you say £80 for anyone buying for a black k11 and £60 to anyone else. IF it were me personally i would rather have a brand new set for the same money and less

OP
OP
N

NiteSite

Ex. Club Member
Big_ben said:
it doesnt take a genius to cut them to make them fit, like am saying am not trying to ruin the post and most people tend to reduce the price a far bit when they are second hand. Fair engh if the person who is buying them is getting them for a black k11 but then its unfair if you say £80 for anyone buying for a black k11 and £60 to anyone else. IF it were me personally i would rather have a brand new set for the same money and less

I'm just putting them up at the price I paid for them as they haven't been touched since I bought them. I haven't really got a clue at the moment how much car stuff is as I've been away from car modding for a while so didn't know the price they are new.

Anyway, they're cut to fit a 3 door micra, just fit inside your door frame and each end fits snuggly around the arches. has holes ready to attach to the car.

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
I'll take them for £80 and can meet you some where along the way. i have a black SR so saves me money getting the resprayed

How hard are they to fit - is it a body shop job or is it simply bolt to the car?

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
I wud pay £80 or even £100 plus delivery as they are ready to fit, no extra hidden charges for cutting them down etc. Essex racing ones need cutting down, these dont.

I wud have them for the bbq if I had the balls to cut them up, which I dont, lol

1.3siboy

If side skirts are for sale iw ill meet ya half way, no problems abt that
if msn [email protected], i just oreder the postert ones these look better in my opions thanks..

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
I am going get very angry if they get sold to some one else - no ofence PP but i've sent several PM's as well as posts.

Offered to collect etc. think this maybe a "dead topic".

OP
OP
N

NiteSite

Ex. Club Member
Sorry! I didn't have the net for a while then totally forgot about this post!!!

Who did I say I was selling them to again?!

OP
OP
N

NiteSite

Ex. Club Member
If Wilsonian doesn't want them then yeah sure. I'm working on a re-fit at Belgrave Road Sainsbury's (north leics?) next saturday-wednesday if you know where that is, so could meet there

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
Bloody Hell - i'm buying suspension this month and can't afford them.

This is going to be cheeky but would you be able to save these untill next month?

B

benmicrasr

I work 5mins from sainsburys m8 so definately, you will have to let me no if you want to sell them to me or not!

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
NiteSite - what day is best for you? I can pick these up on the 29th if you want?

Also will these fit inside a a micra with the seats down? (may sound stupid but a front bumper doesn't! LOL)