For Sale Rare 1985 Nissan (Late Datsun) Micra 1.0 GL

caphj7

Buy & Sell Member
Nissan Micra 1985 1.0 GL (The original key says Datsun)
-11 months MOT
-4 months Tax
-52,000 miles
-Cambelt changed at 50,500
-Rare Shape Datsun Boot
-Serviced with the MOT, new plugs, oil filter, air filter, leads and oil change
-1 previous 87 year old owner which was my grandad who gave me the car.

Only modifications:
-Cd player
-35mm boge shocks and spax springs (also have the built up original shocks and springs so they can be bolted straight back on) Arnolds old set up and it handles very nicely.
-Rage ST3 backbox

Currently on original 12'' steelies. (I have the 15'' TSW razors also so if your interested then let me know)

Reason for sale, I can't afford to run the car while at university and the car is left at home in the garage where we need the space for a new corsa.

It has been garaged since new but a small ding on bonnet and a few little rust spots but nothing major.

The car is amazing condition for an 85, all the panels are original, nothing has been resprayed.

Im looking for about £500 for this car as it has loads of MOT and tax. Offers welcomes (obviously not silly ones)

Thanks for looking

Adam

-The car is located in Birmingham-

This was a photo of the car BEFORE i lowered it and I HAVE NOW REMOVED THE SIDE TINTS.

This was an original picture when I first got the car, IT CAN be restored to this condition if someone wanted me to.

If you need to contact me, send me a PM or email [email protected].

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Maybe a couple of recent photos of it now might help the sale? Just to give people a visual of what they can buy!