For sale ----- my nissan micra super s 1300 cc -- 1 owner from new -- 1 yrs mot --

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCOTTAOK12

Buy & Sell Member
YOU ARE ALL LOOKING AT MY NISSAN MICRA SUPER S 1275 CC ----- ( RARE LITTLE CAR IN THIS CONDDITION NOW ) AS FOLLOWS .. VIEW THE VIDEO CLIPS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE ...... AND FULL CONTACT DETAILS ....

1 OWNER FROM NEW

EXCELENT SERVICE HISTORY INDEED -------- ALL MAJOR SERVICES DONE THROUGHOUT LIFE ..

67000 GENUINE MILES FROM NEW

1 YRS MOT

6 MTHS TAX

4 RECENT DUNLOP ECT TYRES

4 RECENT K11 2ND HAND ALLOYS

8/10 NICE BODY WITH SOME SMALL MARKS HERE AND THERE WHICH FOR £200 ALL MARKS AND THE ODD DING CAN BE REMOVED BUT NOTHING MAJOR --

10 /10 INSIDE AS LIKE NEW .......

ALL WORKS AS IT SHOULD ALL ROUND

PREVIOUS OWNER HAS HAD RAD FAN FITTED CONSTANT SO APPARENTLY FOR CONVERSION OF TURBO WHICH I SIMPLY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF IM AFRAID ..

CAR IS A 1 OFF I THINK AS I HAVE SEEN A FEW ON EBAY ONLY AND THEY LOOK COMPLETELY RUSTED RIGHT OUT OR SO HEAVILY DAMAGED ITS UNREAL ...

VIDEO 1 OF AROUND CAR >>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdLsLzWLezk

VIDEO 2 OF INSIDE CAR >>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c29CNeZjNno&feature=related

MY TEL NO IS -- 07954 052764

I CAN ARRANGE MORE PICS FOR YOU -------

Attachments

• SAM_4693.JPG
    SAM_4693.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,262
  • SAM_4694.JPG
    SAM_4694.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,018
  • SAM_4696.JPG
    SAM_4696.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 983
OP
OP
S

SCOTTAOK12

Buy & Sell Member
well i was just lucky to have come accross this little car really as i took it as money from a big decorating job from my family as they couldnt find the cash after job was done due to unfortunate circumstances at the time so we opened the garage door to see if there was anything i liked and there it was ------- so we were both happy to deal as car for cash ...... it go's superbly and cant even hear the engine when running . i just wish i had my licence as i would drive it and keep it but i have a motorcycle so not too bad :)

have you still got one at mo -- kind regards

OP
OP
S

SCOTTAOK12

Buy & Sell Member
any ideas on what price i should be asking for it as i have seen a few that needed tonnes of work to them making £500 - £700 so where would i be looking ??

i have listed it on ebay and with 63 watchers its looking promissing but i guess hard time of year .. however its upto £700 already so fingers crossed i guess ... :)

OP
OP
S

SCOTTAOK12

Buy & Sell Member
what condition ect was it in for that price please and specs ect as that will gove me an idea on what il get .. kind regards

Apart from a rust patch under the drivers side wing mirror it was mint

Almost full history
48k on the clock
And it'd had 4 nearly new tyres and the brakes were done

OP
OP
S

SCOTTAOK12

Buy & Sell Member
well i have just had a chap from ebay tell me he would buy tonight for £1300 and then so i took it off ebay and to find out he was messing around ----- ( what a kok ) ----- now i have to re list it again for another week ..... lol --- never mind

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
I personally just let things run on ebay. If someone was offering me lots more than I thought it was worth then I would wait until that money was in my pocket before removing the listing.

Mate alarm bells would of been ringing when they offered u 1300, aren't worth much at all, they are just cheap runarounds mainly bought by people who have a fetish for them, my super s with a years mot, 6 months tax, 44k on the clock and in White set me back 475 quid, I wouldn't pay much more than that for one tbh, there not worth it, and that's coming from someone who loves the wee gems

OP
OP
S

SCOTTAOK12

Buy & Sell Member
well lesson learnt then by my side -- but i still see them on ebay fetching starting bids at £500 and they are scrap heaps with holes everywhere and have bids and i have seen 3 on ebay in last 2 weeks and all made above £650 in that condition for some reason and i have to say ( mines almost immaculate ) and fully unmolested in any way -------- i reckon i would get between £700 - £900 max -- for the right person or even an elderly or new starter rather than anyone else as its a stunning little car but hey ..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.