For Sale K11 Micra 1.3 Super S, 27k, Black, Mint Condition.

S

SuperStevo

For Sale K11 Micra 1.3 Super S, 27k, Black, SOLD !!

I have finally sold the Micra, thanks to Nigel for coming all the way form Gloucester to buy it. 4.5 hour drive each way! Top man.

1993 (L) Nissan Micra 1.3 Super S
Total standard immaculate original condition
Only 27,000 miles
T&T
Black
E.W.
R.C.L.
ABS
Sunroof
Alloys
Alarm, Immobiliser & Gear MultiLock
(Just had new battery, exhaust backbox & front tyres)

£1300.
07951 536080

15-micra.jpg

10-micra-2.jpg

James

Chairman
That's a lovely example of a K11 Super S! If I didn't have an SR already I'd snap that up! Good luck selling it :)

that is an amazing example :D id swap both mine for jus that 1 :(

the rear disks are also a very good selling point !!! they work so good !!

good luck with sale :D

j.a.kelly

Ex. Club Member
OMG!!! absolutely immaculate example.

some1 buy ma 1600 asap - then i can get this!! lol.

im guessin has ABS then if rear discs.

JK

James

Chairman
paddymarsden said:
the only thing that im not too keen on is thelack of power steering and airbag,
For the lack of power steering, you will hardly notice it, honestly. I have 195/45/15s on my K11 without PAS and it's easy as pi to handle :)

another here backin u up pady this car will be amazin n wat ur puttin it down for its out weighed by all its pros

1 its mint n paint looks amazin n it black
2 bigger engine so u will enjoy it more
3 better brakes n the ABS is amazin paddy i nned new pads n disk n im scared to do it coz if i do i will jus smash my face on windscreen next time i do heavy braking
4 its got th super s bumpers n things so no need to mod it externally

all out weigh ur troubles a lomg way mate trust me !!!

:D

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
Paddy i think this car has given every one a semi... so with your current situation this is ideal.. as for pas you'll hardly notice apart from in parking...

i am really thinking about this one but obviously no time or funds available... this is exactly what i would have wanted right about now...

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
lmao @ mean micra with semi on. :D personally i wouldnt go that far haha but its a very nice clean car! paddy should buy :)

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
where is the seller (supersteveo) selling it from??

if it isnt to far to drive (i bet it it cause i live miles away from anyone lol) i would be tempted to go see it and then possibly buy it?

but bet the distance is too far and my dream shattered lol

napster

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
cheers james for the map!!!

unfortunantly i live FAR down south and that is FAR to FAR to drive :-(
otherwise i would have been VERY tempted :) nevermind.

hope it sells alright!

mickey&me

Site Supporter
hi
im new here, and im desperately looking for a super s or sr k11 coz im bored with my 1.0 k11, i have been looking for one for ages and im fed up. if you still have the car for sale plz e-mail me! thanx. btw is it i different engine then the original? coz its only done 27k wow!, anyway where abts are you?
hope to here from you soon

Ash

R

RAJA

is the car still for sale? can some1 address the low mileage issue-how is it so low - L reg?lol

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Probably kept in the garage or not used much, just do get to the odd place and back. I have spoke to the guy as I nearly bought it, but turned out I was unable to and the car sounds spot on. Can't believe this hasn't actually sold yet!!!

R

RAJA

has the car been sold? im genuinely hoping my micra is "pimped" otherwise this car will be my first choice along with "Super S" green micra