For Sale - K11 Front Bumper and More!

So my bedroom has become a parts bin over the last few months, and my other half is getting sick of tripping over bits of Micra. Thought someone would be interested, saves them going in the bin.

1) K11 small spoiler - Taken off a GX, was originally blue, but has been lovingly resprayed in Halford's finest AJ4. A few things with this one; The mounting points are not included, you will need to stick this to your boot lid using adhesive. A small bit came off on the corner, but this has been glued back on and just needs a tiny bit of filler to hide the crack. It will also need a polish to get rid of some surface adhesive from when I tried fitting it. A lot of time went into painting the piece (2 coats of primer, at least 3 coats of colour and at least 3 coats of lacquer, sanded between coats and polished/waxed several times), but I would recommend giving it a once over. £20+postage SOLD TO @Streaky

fYwTC1R.jpg

wsFTycr.jpg

E3iGo51.jpg

2) K11 (first facelift) front bumper - In silver. Has a few surface scuffs, the usual stuff. Not sure if this is a genuine bumper or not, couldn't see any Nissan markings on the inside. Includes the blanking plates for the fogs. £10+postage SOLD TO @Jamie Sykes

SzRmlbW.jpg

3) K11 (first facelift) boot handle. Will fit any K11, includes Nissan badge and number plate lights. This one is a standard black plastic affair. I replaced this with a colour-coded handle, which I may also be selling in future. £5+postage SOLD TO @HarryGilman

oym4KJ5.jpg

4) K11 (first facelift) door pockets. These came off a 3-door, but may fit a 5-door (the pockets I replaced these with were from a 5-door so they should fit either). A few scratches on both, could be rubbed out. £5+Postage

wV7FKe1.jpg

I'm open to offers on most of this stuff, don't be afraid to ask. Happy to have you collect from Gloucester if you're nearby. If anyone has any bits they want to trade, let me know.

I'm looking for:
Facelift parcel shelf - with OEM speaker cut outs (not the speakers themselves)
Second facelift rear wiper (the horizontal one)
Facelift headlight protectors

If you have any of the above, I may be willing to trade :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
cgten
Yeah, take off the service panel from the inside of the bootlid (the flimsy bit of metal that covers the wiper motor etc), and then it's just four nuts to undo from the inside. You'll need to unscrew the lenses from the handle (pretty self explanatory) and keep the cables intact as they feed through a hole in the middle. Then it's just a case of reversing the process.