For sale- janspeed rear silencer

My janspeed rear silencer only 4 months old as i got it back in november brand new for 197 quid!

Has a nice polished 3 half inch inwardly rolled talipipe!

People dnt tend to like these as they say they have a rasp noise, but i have driven with it on for 4 motnhs and it sounds very nice as its not too loud and just gioves a nice roar!

Reason for sale is i have just put the deposit down on the JDM k11 rear silencer from amy as im sure it will sound nice when my car is turbo'd.

looking for offers around 100 pounds please (cus practically 200 brand new)

yes and i want 100 pounds for myne plus 25 pounds postage cus of weight!

so if u buy it off me u r still saving yourself 42.95 pounds.

yes i think we can do that!

Pm me dude as i got to wait till next friday before i can sell it due to not having the new exhaust yet!

plus why ahs some one changed my titel as i put 'for sale-very very soon'!

yes dude i accept paypal but do not want to take payment on it untill i have paid for my other exhaust!

But i will hold it for you seeing as u r the only person who is interested!

pm me next week and we can sort things out!

yes dude i accept paypal but do not want to take payment on it untill i have paid for my other exhaust!

But i will hold it for you seeing as u r the only person who is interested!

pm me next week and we can sort things out!

Ok!Can you post some pics to se how is the exhaust?Thank you mate!

He cannot PM as he is not an official member. Best giving him your email address :)

Yes i can't pm you!!!

hello allesandro if u wish to oay for the exhaust now my email is [email protected] and pay via paypal...also as u are in euros make sure u get the correct exchange rate for me to recieve 110 pounds ans i found this out wen i bought my turbo conversion from holland!

payment received thank you!

will package up exhasut as soon as my new one arrives (should be this week) and then will order for it to be picked up and sent to your address u supplied....plus as u can not pm me i will post up the day it gets picked up from my house and all other information i get from the parcel people i.e tracking number and how long it will take to arrive in italy!

Helo allesandro....My new exhasut arrived yesterday and i had it fitted so all i have to do now is package up yours and sedn it off to u!

Will let u you by monday wat day and time the parcel people are coming to collect it!

Back