Fog lights

Hello, I have a Nissan micra 1.4 16v 2006 model, I want to change the fog lights but don’t know how to get to them, can anyone guide me on how to do it? Thank you

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Hello, I have a Nissan micra 1.4 16v 2006 model, I want to change the fog lights but don’t know how to get to them, can anyone guide me on how to do it? Thank you
Start by by looking under the vehicle. Small hands help. You might have to remove inner fenders to get fog light installed.

How do I remove the in fenders? I’ve had a look on the internet on how to do this but can’t find any videos or instructions? Thank you for the reply :)

I find the easiest way and it also gets the chance to inspect the whole unit is to jack up the car remove the front wheel and remove the plastic retaining clips thereby allowing you to remove the wheel arch lining which then gives you direct access to the whole unit, takes 5 mins tops. keep with the original halogens when replacing as they keep the glass lens warm when they are on and stops any build up of ice and snow.:)