Fog lights finally done.

After the oem wiring wasnt going to plan,bought a ring universal kit,wired the fogs using that,and hey presto,oem fogs finally in place and working :)
7c564c0d022c7dad02fba1429206e931.jpg

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
That's pretty cool! Are they proper Nissan fogs?! I badly need to do mine but don't know how to do it. Are yours wired in to the proper fog light switch?

They are the proper set,and the cover trims. Couldnt use the proper nissan fog switch as the rear fog wouldnt work when fitted the stalks for them. Also had huge power drain when switching the fronts on. Got smd h11s fitted for car shows,but putting the proper bulbs back in this weekend for their proper use,as the smds give no benifit to vision at all. Used a ring universal wiring kit,and bought an oem style switch from halfords which was perfect fit in place of the blank by the mirror adjust and healamp aim dials to the right of the steering wheel :)

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Nice one! Quick question then I'll leave you in peace. I'm alleged to be the forum K12 expert but I've never found a hole in the firewall to run wires through, did you find one or did you force it through the main wiring loom hole along side the existing wiring?

Mine doesnt have aircon,i found a rectangular hole blocked with foam driver side of the engine bay,that comes in to the left of the steering column. Fed wires in through there. Not sure if its to do with the aircon or just a thing on all k12's.

The engine side had a foam pad inside which have to put back yet,its on driver side of engine bay. Pic inside is taken in the drivers footwell up next to the clutch pedal.