Fog Light relay location

I've had a search around on here but I have to ask - where on earth is the rear fog light relay? My fog light has stopped working, no light comes on the dash either. It's not the dash bulb as I had the instrument cluster out and swapped the bulbs around to confirm. Its not the actual fog light bulb in the rear cluster, that's fine too. There's continuity from the connector to the bulb. So that only leaves either the stalk or the relay. My Haynes manual says there is a relay. Some of the wire colours are a little different to the haynes book so its making it a bit difficult to trace exactly what goes where. I've got two blue relays in with the fuse box. The lower one has absolutely massive wires in the back so I don't think it's that one, it comes on with the ignition switch. When I turn the ignition on if I touch the relay I can feel it clicking so it works. The second blue relay just above it has some smaller wires, it might be that one but I've swapped the relays around and it has no effect. The only other relay I've found is behind the drivers kick panel that just tees off the loom. No idea what that relay does but again I've swapped it with the known good ones and it's not the fog relay. Where the beeep is this relay?!

I found a replacement stalk for a tenner so that'son its way to me in case that's whats broke.

thanks!

Dave A

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
I've had a search around on here but I have to ask - where on earth is the rear fog light relay? My fog light has stopped working, no light comes on the dash either. It's not the dash bulb as I had the instrument cluster out and swapped the bulbs around to confirm. Its not the actual fog light bulb in the rear cluster, that's fine too. There's continuity from the connector to the bulb. So that only leaves either the stalk or the relay. My Haynes manual says there is a relay. Some of the wire colours are a little different to the haynes book so its making it a bit difficult to trace exactly what goes where. I've got two blue relays in with the fuse box. The lower one has absolutely massive wires in the back so I don't think it's that one, it comes on with the ignition switch. When I turn the ignition on if I touch the relay I can feel it clicking so it works. The second blue relay just above it has some smaller wires, it might be that one but I've swapped the relays around and it has no effect. The only other relay I've found is behind the drivers kick panel that just tees off the loom. No idea what that relay does but again I've swapped it with the known good ones and it's not the fog relay. Where the beeep is this relay?!

I found a replacement stalk for a tenner so that'son its way to me in case that's whats broke.

thanks!

Dave A
I think I'm right on saying that the fuel pump fuse is towards the rear of the car, maybe it's grouped with that? Just a thought

Sent from my SM-G903F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Thanks, good idea, I had a rummage in the boot and I found a relay on the drivers side rear pillar just near the seatbelt anchor but that went off to the rear screen so probably for washer/wiper or heated screen possibly. Couldn't find any other relays :(

fixed it, turned out the left hand headlight fuse in the engine bay was blown. The fog light appears to get its power from there, or at least its all somehow connected. Replaced that and the foglight started working again.