Fog light bulb puzzle

This weekend I decided to upgrade the bulbs on my 2001 k11 SE+ after driving home in the fog last week and realising last week that the bulbs that were currently fitted were rubbish. Headlight bulbs are now sorted, sidelight bulbs match, but when i came to do the front fog bulbs i got stuck. I bought some H1's as that is what they were listed as in the Lucas book, but when i returned home and removed the bulb holder from the back of the front foglight unit the bulb and plastic body that it sits in is an all-in-one affair. The h1 is quite a small bulb, but the original bulb is almost as big as a H4. Is it possable to upgrade the bulbs in these later type fog units, because unless i can get a different bulb holder that is able to hold a different bulb, it looks like in stuck with what ive got.

This weekend I decided to upgrade the bulbs on my 2001 k11 SE+ after driving home in the fog last week and realising last week that the bulbs that were currently fitted were rubbish. Headlight bulbs are now sorted, sidelight bulbs match, but when i came to do the front fog bulbs i got stuck. I bought some H1's as that is what they were listed as in the Lucas book, but when i returned home and removed the bulb holder from the back of the front foglight unit the bulb and plastic body that it sits in is an all-in-one affair. The h1 is quite a small bulb, but the original bulb is almost as big as a H4. Is it possable to upgrade the bulbs in these later type fog units, because unless i can get a different bulb holder that is able to hold a different bulb, it looks like in stuck with what ive got.

Are the front fogs not a H3 bulb mate>

http://www.powerbulbs.com/product/osram-nightbreaker-night-breaker-plus-h3-two-bulbs

OP
OP
k11TZZ
Cheers but no, ive just solved this one via the bay, they are HB4, the bulb comes attached to the plastic holder that fits into the back of the light unit, never come across them before. Easy enough to sort out, happy days. Thanks again.