Flywheel

Alessandro

Club Member (Trial)
The flywheel of the 1.0 liter is lighter than the 1.3?It's a good mod put a 1.0 liter flywheel in a 1.3?Please answer me quickly because i broke the cluth and i want to put a lighter flywheel...Thanks!

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
On a post-facelift Micra yes this is correct.

On a Pre-facelift the flywheel is different size. And the clutch is different, 100 and 130mm off the top of my head for the CG10 and CG13 respectively.

As you have a pre-facelift Super S, I would imagine you would need a CG10 flywheel from a facelift K11.

Think thats right anyways, i'm not 100% certain on that.

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
you need the flywheel from a facelift '98-'00 cg10. it uses the same 180mm clutch as all cg13's. the pre-facelift '92-'98 cg10 uses a 160mm clutch.
cg13 fly = 8.2kg
cg10 fly = 6.4kg

the crank pully on the cg10 is 0.8kg lighter than the cg13;)

the '00-'02 coilpack k11's use a different fly all together with two rows of teeth.

sorry for a refreshing...I have a post lift CGA3 - what do you think is better - puting a wheel from a post lift CG10 or lightening (maschining) my original flywheel? Maybe there will be a possibility to light my wheel more than the difference between stock 1.3 and 1.0 wheel?

frank

Club Member
hi, nuri, the coilpack f/w,s are a bit awkward to lighten because of the crank sensor ring,
robb has had one lightened, your best to ask his advice :)