Flat Wiper Blades-What are they like?

Micra 110

Site Supporter
I need to replace the Wipers on both Micra's and thought of getting some Silicone ones but that's pushing the boat out a bit.
It was when i spotted the sticky on the Flat wipers and noticed that a few peeps had bought some so i was wondering what your thoughts were about them?

Cheers (Y)

They're excellent much better than the current wipers, these new ones have are built specially so they bend to the contours of the window. I'm getting some myself when I can...

mine wipe well in heavy rain, but in light rain they are streaky and only really the lower half of the wiper works.. the top half is like it has no pressure on it.

i have some of these on my 405 work excellently but they are designed for lhd and right hand park so you have to swap the clips over so the spoiler works in the right direction to give downforce otherwise they will lift at speed got mine of ebay about £14 delivered have not tried them on my micra yet but when i need new ones thats what ill get

I got two sets. one broke while wiping the window, and the replacement set broke when fitting them - im a mechanic and i know how to fit wiper blades just incase anyone thought i was being daft and couldnt fit wipers lol

Daz

Back