fitting

does anyone know were i can take my micra in the north east area and buy a full turbo kit and fitting? I.E take the car, pay the cash, walk away no worries, come back when its ready and drive away because a wouldnt know were to start.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Kistian will probably be able to do something like this....but not too sure where abouts he is....thinks its northwards

Chrisxn

Ex. Club Member
Unless you're mechanically minded or really dont mind always going to the garage to get things fixed, I wouldnt recommend it.

Fitting an aftermarket turbo will increase power etc. But it will require some looking after.

Also, get uprated brakes. More weight, more power.. You'll need to be able to stop the thing!!!

Also, suspension might need upgrading.

But Im no expert :D

Blake

Ex. Club Member
Martin lad alrite flower?, buy daveys turbo kit in the buy and sell, give your car to me i will have a go @ fitting it lol :devil: then get someone to remap it, or XO power tuning or Envy is bestbet round our way but it wont come cheap XO is £45 an hour, i dont know how long this would take but its not gunna be a five minut job and gunna take some knowhow,

nevermind turbo you got your friggin brake's sorted yet you queen lol