Fitting Fog Lights to a K12

Hi all. I'm new to the forums. My girlfriend has a 2003 Micra S and wants fog lights fitting. Many months ago i took these (picture below) from a later style bumper (could have been 08 reg), can i use these to mount them to the bumper or will i need different brackets? I understand I also need the front covers.

Thanks
Dave

Attachments

• 2016-06-23 22.49.11.jpg
    2016-06-23 22.49.11.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 585
For the 2003 you need these fogs
efc96f506f7da9ead40b816aab06fa7f_uploadfromtaptalk.jpg
they use a different bracket,i posted the part number for them on here in the past,and the covers are on eBay from Poland,but a trust worthy company. The brackets for the early ones are the difficult ones to find,got mine by chance on eBay. You need to cut out the whole of the end parts of the lower grill,better done from behind so not to cut the brackets on the bumper the fog brackets attach too. Also will need to retro wire them with a universal set as changing the stalks means the rear fog won't work as it runs on a different relay. Any other help,feel free to ask as I did the whole work on installing them myself on mine.

OP
OP
D
Thanks for your help. I'll have another search of the forums to see what I can find.

Have you got any pictures from fitting them? I could make some brackets for the back of the bumper if needed.

Thanks
Dave

Na sorry,only did a before and after. Ideally you do need the OEM brackets as the covers clip into them to hold in place. Once the holes are cut there isn't anything much left for the covers to stick to on the bumper