Fitting a rev counter

Hi all,
I have bought a rev counter for my k11 X reg micra. Does anyone know how to fit a rev counter too the car???? help would be much appreciated!

this is my micra

Attachments

• 16265329_1461021490575297_973892768984863159_n.jpg
    16265329_1461021490575297_973892768984863159_n.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 234
There have been a milion topics with the same question.

Its prolly just a quick swap. Do mind there are 2 different gauges. A digital and a analog one. Get the right one.

Ah a seperate one. There is a blue or light blue wire behind the gauge cluster if im right. On some micra's the rpm wire isnt there. Then you need to get it from the ecu or the distributor.

Fitting a cluster with a rev counter is the easiest because they just bolt in if you have the rev wire that it.

Ah a seperate one. There is a blue or light blue wire behind the gauge cluster if im right. On some micra's the rpm wire isnt there. Then you need to get it from the ecu or the distributor.

Fitting a cluster with a rev counter is the easiest because they just bolt in if you have the rev wire that it.
Cheers mate! Rev counter has arrived today so will be fitting on weekend. Will post when its done. Cheers for the help

Sent from my SM-G925F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Hi mate, fitted the rev counter and it works fine however it does not light up.... do u know what wire is for ilumination in the instrument cluster? Cheers

Sent from my SM-G925F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Back