first NW meet of the new year?

thinking about a meet near manchester. admire micras, yours and others!

add your name if up for it.

will decide a location based on numbers.

what are peoples up to next weekend? and where around the north west are you? ideally want to meet somewhere very similar distances from everyone so nobody has to travel like 2 hours while the rest travel 10 mins! im based near stockport.

ok i propose this coming weekend the 21st and/or 22nd of January. I suggest the meeting point as "the cat and fiddle" pub on the A537.

The cat and fiddle road is between Macclesfield and Buxton. the post code is SK11 0AR

i propose we meet around 12 or 1.

who can come?

I was up there yesterday I wouldn't suggest it, not just because it's all 50mph average speed cameras! But because it's slippery as heck and if the weather gets colder it'll be treacherous

Ok then, how about we stick with club tradition and meet at a Maccy's?

What a maccys or cat and fiddle? Cat and fiddle is Buxton area on a long windy road was brilliant before they put cameras up, well known place to thrash your car

I know the cat and fiddle but which maccy's, I'm just in biddulph fella, right next to congleton, yeah fancy getting it dynod, not had it done since I went from primera to Almera management, when

I know the cat and fiddle but which maccy's, I'm just in biddulph fella, right next to congleton, yeah fancy getting it dynod, not had it done since I went from primera to Almera management, when

I'm in northwich so not far away, well it was hoped to be finalised for next month but I haven't had allot of numbers as you can imagine, I need to get dyno demon to pencil me a date and see if we all can manage it

Right, maccy's Altrincham:

It's ideal because there's tons of parking.

McDonald's
Altrincham Retail Park
Altrincham
WA14 5GR

maccys_alty.png

Saturday 2 o'clock?

Aaagh, sorry guys. I'm selling my gun cabinet and a copper from work's just phoned to say he'll be here in an hour to pick it up :(.

Arse, he turned up at 2:20 so i couldn't even turn up late :(. Glad you had a good time though :grinning:.

Back