first mod to k12

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
not sure what to do first to my micra to make it stand out a bit i`m open to any suggestions
here`s a pic so you know what model it is
4-DSC00053.JPG

I would say he's looking at external from what he said. I 'd say lower it and maybe get the light brows that are available. Will give it a diff look straight away. The wheels look fine in my opinion.

Welcome btw :)

yeah i`m looking for external about 200 max alloys will prob be the last thing to change seein as it`s got the same as the 160sr anyway have to think about the light brows

For 200 quid you could get:
  1. Window tints, they would prob be about 200 quid.
  2. Lowering springs around 150ish i guess once they are fitted etc.
  3. Think the rear lights are about 100ish quid from what i remember.
External stuff is mainly just body kits, there will be various things avaliable for 200 quid but it would only be say, just the front bumper or just the rear bumper, so not much point there!

Good luck wiv it n e way!

Please don't use 'txt speak' Cheers

well i`d change the front indicators to clear an get hold ome alloys would make it look decent an yeah i`ve got to save a bit before gettin the bodykit would that be a better idea?

If you want some inspiration check out my vgarage and look at my K12. It's got a full carpcept body kit, Alloys, rear clusters, exhaust back box. Not lowered it yet but its on my list of things to do. (when I'm a little richer lol)

yeah the kit is very nice probably get that if it fits the facelift when i come to getting a body kit don`t like the rear spoiler though first thing is gonna be the windows tintd then when i get more money a bodykit is 180 a good price

see the boot badge can it be removed if so how??? is there any holes behind it???

If you want some inspiration check out my vgarage and look at my K12. It's got a full carpcept body kit, Alloys, rear clusters, exhaust back box. Not lowered it yet but its on my list of things to do. (when I'm a little richer lol)

you might save a little bit of fuel if you didnt keep taking off from the traffic lights light you were at santa pod all the time...lol

and indeedy do, it needs lowering..lol

(ps, thanks darl they worked a treat, you know what i mean) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

you might save a little bit of fuel if you didnt keep taking off from the traffic lights light you were at santa pod all the time...lol

and indeedy do, it needs lowering..lol

(ps, thanks darl they worked a treat, you know what i mean) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

Yeah, driving back was a right laugh. Although you're right about the fuel, lol, I'm using more than usual at the mo. But I need to get the fan belt fixed first, then lowering. But I think food might be a little more important, lol. Glad stuff worked for ya. I'm a walking pharmacy, lol.

to be honest it`s up to the individual driver as to how they drive an if you can afford to beat people at traffic lights it`s great fun especially when they see that it`s a micra when you beat them ha ha

Back