First micra

Hey guys, jus joined MSC FINALLY! I held off and held off as I kept telling myself "no its only going to be a sensible daily"....

Well here I am, new wheels waiting to go on, 40mm drop suspension ordered, radio, sub, "sports wheel"

How do I always end up doing this haha, first car was a jazz that got some fair abuse and often used in 12 car events whilst at uni, I bought a civic ej9 as a project car, then once I moved home (back to Manchester) some thieving bugger robbed the cat off my jazz, and I needed a car to drive, 2 weeks went by and my friends offered me his micra....

And here the thread begins

Here she is, roo, my 60000 mile, 2000 k11 micra
IMG_20210104_133450.jpg

As I mentioned this is the first micra I have owned but not the first I've played with. Whilst at uni 2 of my friends had them as rally and auto test cars so am fairly invested in them, many a fun night getting stuck in snow drifts with Huggy444 and wobbling round country lanes in james' standard auto test k11.

I've owned Roo about 3 weeks now and love it (especially being able to park and turn around ANYWHERE), already the wobbly soft suspension has wound me up after have rode in Huggy444's kushty suspension setup so I've ordered myself a set of ta technix 40mm drop springs and sport shocks after reading on the forum about them, they sound middle of the road but will be lower and stiffer than what I currently have, which is what I was going for.

Last night I had an issue myself and James had come across before, the clip on the window came unstuck from the glass (forgot to take any pictures) but that has now been remedied and glued back together with the stuff I use at work to do the same job on landrovers

Hi! im a new user and i love your little k11 but i wonder if you know anyone selling a k11/k10 in the caerphilly area in south wales,many thanks,welshmicrafan

Back