First Micra and heads battered.

Bought a 2002 micra se auto 1.0i with 39k genuine miles with full service history from new till 2014 with same dealership it was bought from new 1 owner, i think this car has the torque converter so im thinking any cvt fluid with ns1 or ns2 (ECP do triple qx cvt fluid) printed on bottle is ok, will i be able to do the same to top up also. Engine oil im thinking Helix hx8 ect 5w40 fully synth 5 ltr £15 or is that overkill, I also like many others only have 1 key remote with a blue chip, can i get one with a red chip and get it programmed or does it have to be same colour also what is the correct code or id for this blue chip version.

Few things need fettlin soon on the car mainly cosmetically. Also the coolant is green, do i have to use green to top up or is there a specific spec. Its going to be a keeper so im going to get the underbody and arches painted or sprsyed with hammerite or dinitrol whichever i can brush on i suppose and paint the sill and up to an inch or 2 on door bottoms too in black may go round the wing arches same an inch or so to blend in lol, car colour is bw3 grey blue.

Appreciate all help

If you aren't certain what coolant is in there and need to top up there is a kind you can buy that can be added to either types of coolant, I'm not sure what it's called but most stores have it if you ask

Otherwise you have to do a full flush and take all the hoses off