First k11, need advice

I have just bought a 1993 k11 dot 1.0
And I plan to do a project with my dad, on a budget mostly
To set it all up for my first car
I'm into the jdm car scene, and want to lower my micra a decent amount, to where I can play about with tuck and poke of aftermarket wheels
I have heard mixed views on what to buy, but as I'm on a budget, do I buy cheap lowering springs, or cut the stocks?
And any other things I could do to my micra?

Hi mate you have pretty much my car pre facelift here's a link to lowering the micra without cutting springs or buying a lowering kit this provides a 50 mm drop all required is Suzuki alto springs and corsa b shocks

I have just bought a 1993 k11 dot 1.0
And I plan to do a project with my dad, on a budget mostly
To set it all up for my first car
I'm into the jdm car scene, and want to lower my micra a decent amount, to where I can play about with tuck and poke of aftermarket wheels
I have heard mixed views on what to buy, but as I'm on a budget, do I buy cheap lowering springs, or cut the stocks?
And any other things I could do to my micra?
Welcome to the forum !!
Use the search button my friend. You will find a lot of ideas

skymera

Brutal Honesty
As I've become older, I've become boring. Wait, sensible is the word.

I'd recommend springs and shocks or the modded Corsa / Polo 6n coilovers. Avoid chopping the springs :)

OP
OP
Bradley11
As I've become older, I've become boring. Wait, sensible is the word.

I'd recommend springs and shocks or the modded Corsa / Polo 6n coilovers. Avoid chopping the springs :)
What mods would I have to do for the corsa b or c coilovers...I've seen threads about then but I am still quite unsure
Also I am after a set of super s/Sr bumpers
Any ideas on where to look to pick a pair up?

skymera

Brutal Honesty
What mods would I have to do for the corsa b or c coilovers...I've seen threads about then but I am still quite unsure
The top strut hole on the Corsa C front coilovers need to be adjusted with a file. Some top mount work was required iirc. This is a really common mod and I think I did a lowering FAQ years ago. Check some of those threads out.

Also I am after a set of super s/Sr bumpers
Any ideas on where to look to pick a pair up?
Either breaking on eBay or become quite lucky here.