• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

first car,

OP
OP
Belly93

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
Conversion was done a few month ago, and you can use the 1l ecu if its a coilpack micra everything swaps straight over and you can use the 1l harness,

Conversion was done a few month ago, and you can use the 1l ecu if its a coilpack micra everything swaps straight over and you can use the 1l harness,

Hmmm just need to find 300 to get it done. I was going to see about an exhaust setup but I should probably just wait for the engine swap. A local good mechanic said he'd swap it over for 150 if I had everything thing I needed. But if I don't need the loom it might be cheaper than that. Is it worth declaring the engine swap to the insurers?

OP
OP
Belly93

Belly93

Hmmm just need to find 300 to get it done. I was going to see about an exhaust setup but I should probably just wait for the engine swap. A local good mechanic said he'd swap it over for 150 if I had everything thing I needed. But if I don't need the loom it might be cheaper than that. Is it worth declaring the engine swap to the insurers?
i havent but im paying silly money to start with

OP
OP
Belly93

Belly93

small update,
temporary_zps58d50092.jpg

new xmember fitted,
temporary_zpse46d373b.jpg

remains of old xmember
temporary_zpsb1e3af17.jpg

temporary_zps9b59980b.jpg

micra and cinq
temporary_zps2fb96a75.jpg

micra and mg

OP
OP
Belly93

Belly93

It was an ass lol cant change where the air flows its permanently on the winscreen ad thers no cold jyst hot hot or hotter lol the fan speed works tho

It was an ass lol cant change where the air flows its permanently on the winscreen ad thers no cold jyst hot hot or hotter lol the fan speed works tho

Think ill leave that one for another time. I'd love to make a custom dash but I reckon it's out of my reach at the minute.

Unlucky but also good on ya if you can do it with out scrape, guess you have to keep going forward, reversing and so on??
Thanks. You just have go in at the right angle over the middle and its okay, must be bloody close mind! Might get out and have a look next time when its half on.

OP
OP
Belly93

Belly93

few updates :)
temporary_zpsc4c8bb00.jpg

little mascot bought by m gf lol
temporary_zps00ac260c.jpg

quick release steering wheel :)
temporary_zps3ec4ba98.jpg

new wheels and tyres 195/45/15,
temporary_zps44ceec29.jpg

closer pic of the wheels, speedline alessio brand new never touched a tyre and payed a lovely price of .................................................................... £40

few updates :)
temporary_zps00ac260c.jpg

quick release steering wheel :)
Hey mate just a quick question.. been thinking about the quick release systems myself, but the spline goes through my hub, just wondering if there is a hole in the bit fitted to the steering column already? or a small indent?

OP
OP
Belly93

Belly93

The quick release bolts onto the aftermarket boss i already had with no problems mate if that helps?

OP
OP
Belly93

Belly93

speedline alessio's paid a nice bargain price of ........................................................................... £40 :D

OP
OP
Belly93

Belly93

The wheels look nice :) and you beat me to the coilovers, I was going to buy them off steve haha
cheers glad to see the march is in good hands iv just got the coilys tonight :) hopefully have them fitted this week,

Lookin good mate, how much are you lowered by?
im loweref -60 front and -80 rear but the side you can see in the last pic the rear spring is snapped :/