Finding Micra parts should be easy...

My driver's seatbelt on my 2002 5dr K11 broke. I sent it in to get fixed and, of course, they don't have the parts; it's now my job to find a replacement.

5dr K11s are fairly common, so it would be simple to find a used part... Yeah right. The garage wants to replace with the same part number as mine (otherwise they don't know if the pretensioner will fire). I've looked all over and I just can't find any the same as mine! I've heard that Nissan liked to change part numbers without changing the part, but I can't even find which part numbers are the same!

My part number is 86884 1F611. If anyone has any advice on how to find the part or knows how to find equivalent part numbers, or even has one to sell, it would be greatly appreciated. I've looked on most of the major breaker's yard compilation sites, phoned local yards, and looked endlessly on ebay and other online stores - they all have 2nd hand 5dr K11 driver(right)-side front seatbelts to sell, but they're all wrong part numbers! And, worst of all, I don't know if the parts that I'm finding would work with my car because there doesn't seem to be any handy table of part numbers that refer to the same parts!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help; I'm really tearing my hair out over this!