Finally back on the Road :)

Titch

Micra K11ng
Well after about a month of being asleep, i'm back on the road. Now awating Cams and then Re-map and then will be sold.

18-Back%20on%20drive.jpg

24-Front%20on%20Drive.jpg

9-Install.jpg

5-Inside.jpg

27-Engine%203.jpg

5-Engine%202.jpg

11-Engine%201.jpg

After the crash, i had to get a new front bumper, new gearbox mount and loads of other stuff including a new box, but now its back on the road, and *seems* to be running right. Still need a new driveshaft, Rik i need to talk to you about that actually.

Glad to have it back running again, but still don't like it anymore.
Titch

Arnold said:
Glad its back on the road mate, how much has it cost to fix her up?

Alot - but not as much as going to a garage. Has its MOT at the end of the month etc, so will need to get it through that. Next is to Cam it (Cheers Chie) and then get it re-mapped. Do a few more shows with it (Donny being one of them) and then sell it, or break it.

Still a great looking car, handels amazingly, and performs really well, but just don't like it anymore. Dunno why - just can't

shame man, cos with cams and a remap all you need is whiteline rollbars and it should be around VTS speed in a straight line. But kill almost anything on corners :)

Well already got the Panhard rod, and dampers are tougher that the white line stuff i reckon

VTS will be mine for a while though!

Glad to hear its back on the road mate. Shame you're still selling it, tis a very nice car. :D Hope you enjoy driving and showing it whilst you still have it.

great news to here the beast is up and running :)

KEEP THE CAR!!! mate ;)

the MSC wont be the same without the silver Titch mobile!!!

Glad to see you managed to get it back on the road, one of the nicest cars in the MSC!

59 bhp is more than enough said:
how come your getting cams and a remap then selling it?

Have always wanted to Cam the car, and then see what is like, but once that is done, i don't want it for very much longer.

Watch this space though - something is in the pipeline...

can we reseve parts we what if so can i resve thing i know i will take
smothed boot
lowering springs
strut brace
and there are uthers but not sure about so will not say them

Glad it's back, altho i think u may change your mind about keeping it within a few week's as it's up and running again!!!

Back