final reminder :D

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
yay nice 1 stani :D (Y)

my hubby will be joining us just after lunch time in his van so if anyone is looking to get there car done let me know :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
according to accuweather its to be sunny and cloudy on sunday :D

can't wait now, getting a little excited :laugh:

mikey

Ex. Club Member
I miss my micra! See it every time i go to the scrappies...:(

Only because the guy who owns it works there! :p

Be good to be in one again...

Stani1029

Club Member
Got my micra but its not taxed, still coming cause i have no way of taxing it as the place i bought it from suddenly lost the v5 and mot certificate so its impossible for me to tax it. Blamed it on me for turning up 5 minutes late and not asking if it come with tax

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
awww thats rotten stani :( some folk these days need a slap. Glad your still comming along though :D

mcregornw.. sorry to hear you can't make it tomorrow :( Hopefully there will be many more to look forwrad too especially in the summer ;)

Look forward to seeing you on sunday Mikey :)

p.s dont forget you're cameras :laugh::laugh:

mullet

Ex. Club Member
i now have to work tomorrow as well :(
so yet again i cant make it im useless at these meets ill make sure im at the next one

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
theres me you and getawaycar definates :( MULLET IM ASHAMED OF YOU BIG TIME :doh:grr :laugh: k11ss may pop along and my hubster will be arriving in his van, so if you want your new car cleaned let me know :laugh:

was hoping there would have been more though *cries* :(

Stani1029

Club Member
i suppose ill come then and waste my petrol, my micra is not worth washing yet, need to get all (touched up parts) done properly as they stand out to me big time! would prefer if the car was dirty so they didnt stand out so much haha! ill be leaving dundee about 10-10.15 so should be there in good time

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
yes mullet whats your works number il even phone them for ya lol

ok then its us 3 possibly an audi swining round to say hi for a wee while and my hubster in his van hehe so should be a good day :laugh::laugh:

lets hope after tomorrow there will be more interest in the next meet ;) ;)

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
im one step ahead lol been on chat pestering him as i assumed he was scottish but its just his nick name lol discovered he was from manchester just as i had asked him to go to the meet :laugh:

mullet

Ex. Club Member
Again apologise I will be at the next one as I said, should organise it now and give everyone plenty of time :p

Go karting sounds like fun :p

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
Depending when the next one is, I hope to be in attendance.

Go-karting would be a right laugh!

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
the next meet will be go karting, and it will be a monday night, not sure of a date yet but plenty of nottice will be given so no excuses this time :p