Figaro owner new here

Hi new new here.
Got a figaro, the plan is to get it on airride but for now going to put it on coilovers.
I’ve heard that Polo and Corsa B coilovers fit.
Also after some groves front discs.
Can anyone help me out with advice.

Ive got brand new drilled discs and grooved discs.
Also have a brand new set of road compound performance brake pads.
Id sell the lot for £120.00 delivered

Hi Jase
As a fellow figaro owner I went with the K10 GAZ Coil overs from Andy @ Furyworx who also supplied topmounts and strut braces top, bottom and rear.
Note that figaro discs are vented as standard so I had some HEL braided lines custom made for my 16" alloys.
Cheers Todd

Hi Jase
As a fellow figaro owner I went with the K10 GAZ Coil overs from Andy @ Furyworx who also supplied topmounts and strut braces top, bottom and rear.
Note that figaro discs are vented as standard so I had some HEL braided lines custom made for my 16" alloys.
Cheers Todd

Thanks Todd.
How much are the coils from them.?
Are you just using standard disc but with a foot or so of braided hose.?
What profile tyre you running on a 16”.?
You got any photos.?

Anyone tell me how come my photos have stop showing.?
Photobucket is crap I know but don’t seem to be able to upload straight to the forum.

Sure I went with the £500 GAZ ones, as Andy suggested will be far comfier ride than the cheaper £300 ones, and they can be adjusted either way.

Also had HEL make me some 25cm long braided brake hoses with 2.5cm connections either end, so 30cm length in total (about a foot I guess)

Mine has 195/45 R16 tyres on a set of OZ Volcanos - see picture attached (just used the 'Upload a File' button when posting).
wheels.jpg
)

Last edited:
Sure I went with the £500 GAZ ones, as Andy suggested will be far comfier ride than the cheaper £300 ones, and they can be adjusted either way.

Also had HEL make me some 25cm long braided brake hoses with 2.5cm connections either end, so 30cm length in total (about a foot I guess)

Mine has 195/45 R16 tyres on a set of OZ Volcanos - see picture attached (just used the 'Upload a File' button when posting).View attachment 56144 )
£500 for a full set of coilovers.?
What about top mounts.?

Yeah, £500 included polybushes, suitable spring and dampers, both adjustable.

But the GAZ anodised aluminium billet top mounts were an extra £130 but worth it seeing as mine were both shot and the OEM are similarly priced (I just spend over £300 replacing all engine mounts!)

Thanks bud.
Did all the engine mounts as soon I got mine. Along with all new wishbones, track rod ends and discs and pads. Also fitted a new turbo too.

Last edited:
Thanks bud.
Did all the engine mounts done as soon I got mine. Along with all new wishbones, track rod ends and discs and pads. Also fitted a new turbo too.
Just getting the strut braces and lowering geometry set up. I might do my wishbones afterwards if I decide to mount a front anti roll bar (but I'll see whether it needs one first).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

How much do the Gaz coilovers lower it by and what’s the ride like, is it much harsher than the starndard.?

How much do the Gaz coilovers lower it by and what’s the ride like, is it much harsher than the starndard.?
Hey Jase that's difficult to answer as I didn't want it 'slammed' due to potholes around rural Essex where I live.

However as well as adjusting damper softening and spring compression, you can also request shorter springs (but I wanted a std look but firmer ride).

Out of interest which turbo did you opt for? Cheers

I went for the modern replacement for the standard turbo with uprated braided oil feed, from the Figaro shop. Thought about a bigger turbo but not sure how much more the standard 26 year old internals could take. Cost me about £450 and fitted it myself.

Heard that the polo rears and corsa front coilovers fit the figaro, do you know how true it is.?

Last edited:
Wow so you've dumped some serious dosh on it then.
Yes I looked into fettling with cheaper non-adjustable coilovers but I knew I needed bigger wheels as its been my main priority on all my cars!
Next I might plump in an inline chargecooler and fiddle with the wategate for a tiny bit more boost!

Back