Figaro 1.0 Turbo engine swap with k10

Hi guys needs some advise,

I got a 1.0 turbo Figaro which has some bodywork problems and engine is strong, what would you guys think if I was to swap the Figaro 1.0 turbo engine a k10 do you think its worth it or more headache than its worth..

adds like 50%more power over stock for 1 litre, so aside from needing to sort the exhaust and possible clearence issues should be ok

Someone has to eventually do this
Annoying thing is I sorta did :( Believe me or not. Was before I was properly on the forum. That K10 is now running a ga16de and is out there somewhere :/

Edit: Infact I think I even offered the ma10et for offers back then but kept it
(I even remember you wanted the engine Neil)

the problem is, a rusty fig will fetch over a grand, there,s a written off fig in brum with a £1600 pricetag iirc !
They are ridiculously pricey!
Should be able to squeeze some decent power from that engine tho!
My ma10 turbo was a rocket!

the problem is, a rusty fig will fetch over a grand, there,s a written off fig in brum with a £1600 pricetag iirc !
Somewhat rare and desirable eh :)

My red gl k10 wad in mint condition... was worth alot more than your regular K10. Couldn't of asked for a more perfect car.... but nissanubaru idea won

Im in the market for a clean k10 micra to do the conversation on, I already have a Figaro which is just getting more Rusty day by day. I know of a chap who did the conversion on a micra Colette a few years ago.

If anyone knows of a micra for sale please pm me..

Would prefer a Colette as like the colour combo but anything will do but it has to be clean no rust issues..

Back