I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
selling my micra cab in Standard form.

see my blog for history on this.

breakdown of things.

Tax and MOT till Feb 15 no advisories last mot
1.3 cg13de engine
CVT Gearbox
13" standard Alloys NOT STARMAGS - Can include 14" Alloys for a extra £100 with mint tyres
No stereo
Headlights back to normal not the black ones
standard exhaust
standard suspension

bad bits:

needs new roof
pe7agabu.jpg
when roof is down you dont notice any problems :)

rear quarter paint mismatch as treated for rust and to get back on road painted in burgendy.
y3e5ehu7.jpg

front end damage:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/05/uhapebe7.jpg

no air con radiator fitted as was damaged but will include fully working one with the car just needs fitting
bonnet damaged - we repaired best we could but will include a second hand bonnet in apple green with the car to replace
front bumper damaged - we repaired best we could but will include a second hand Si apple green front bumper
Clocks are in the KMH range (upto 180) however the actual needle works correctly in MPH so if it reads 50kph its actually 50mph.
drivers side wing mirror cap is missing too

76,000miles i believe will confirm tonight though.

going on holiday tonight and will be back monday evening. car should be back to standard form - from wednesday. Viewings recommended as i dont want to me classed as misleader.

car drives straight and true, just cosmetics need addressing.

PRICED TO SELL AT £1250 or make me a offer you never know. im sure you have seen the adverts on ebay a while back.

no time for messers i need this gone. this car gets so much attention it is untrue.