[SOLD] Few things for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
got a pair of 200sx full leather seats with welded brackets to bolt straight on. £70 [SOLD]

180656_10150407035640271_675470270_17441930_6091996_n.jpg

180650_10150407036435271_675470270_17441948_930911_n.jpg

janspeed de-cat £40 [SOLD]

JDM dash cup holder £40 [SOLD]

nismo replica front lip splitter in kawasaki green (never used) £110

167916_10150407044240271_675470270_17442120_7306274_n.jpg

if someone can get me a black super s/sr spoiler then can have my nismo spoiler for £90

front strut brace £40

GA16 injectors and rail £30

all prices exclude postage and im open to negotiation.

BUMP

also got two 5mm and two 10mm spacers. offers?

edit: got a black sr/super s back bumper with a little dent in and one or two broken brackets if anyone wants this for free of course.

Interested in the jdm cup holder and janspeed decat, could you get pics up, if I like them I will take them, cheers bud

Would you be willing to send the bumper if i payed the costs? and how much do you want for the 10mm spacers mate?

Interested in the jdm cup holder and janspeed decat, could you get pics up, if I like them I will take them, cheers bud

Sorry someone beat you to the decat, I'll get a photo of the cupholder but it's just the same as every other one if uouve seen one before?

Would you be willing to send the bumper if i payed the costs? and how much do you want for the 10mm spacers mate?

Yeah I can't see why I can't send the bumper. Ill find out how much postage is and is £5 alright for the spacers?

yeah mate sounds sweet just let me know, is that with or without postage for the spacers or will you just send them both together? and ill pay postage plus a 5er for the spacers?

Louis ill send them together so it will just be a fiver plus postage.

Silento, they fold forwards so will fit a 3 or 5 door

Really wanted the decat aswell, you have a pm

Thank you for selling the jdm cupholder as well mate, I asked you first for it, but some people are just too greedy I got the money waiting too, but I wish some people had a sense of loyalty, thank you for spoiling my day mate

Thank you for selling the jdm cupholder as well mate, I asked you first for it, but some people are just too greedy I got the money waiting too, but I wish some people had a sense of loyalty, thank you for spoiling my day mate

I'm not even replying to your pm as it's just ridiculous. You asked for photos and based on them you said you would have it. The earliest I could get photos was after work and someone messaged me offering to pay me there and then and I couldn't refuse, you had not guaranteed to pay me or discussed any means of me putting it aside for you. Enough said anyway it's just a damn cup holder

heyup mate know this is late and all but can you get me a price to post just the wheel spacers? no worried if not...

cheers

Bump, probably gunna put all the bits I got on eBay if no ones interested. I'm open to offers guys!

Also, I have a 1.4 02 plate, how much hassle is fitting a set of GA16 injectors? What else would I need to change to use them and is it a big job?

Just realised your probably only up the road from me, im definitely interested in the brace, injectors too depending on whats involved in fitting them...

i only have those two things left, the injectors and front splitter.
The injectors fit straight onto the cg10 and cg13 engine, dunno about the cga4 though!
just need to unscrew and unplug the existing injectors and as the haynes manual always states do the reverse.

just PM me if you're interested.

Unrelated

I know this is not on topic and you've said you all ready sold it but I was wondering where you got your JDM dash cup holder from? I'm trying to search all over the internet and can not see for looking. Any help from anyone would be very much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back