DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0055-2.jpg

Let me know wht you think, a mate of mine took them at a meet

warren

Club Member (Trial)
nice

as always car looks great baz just a pity we didnt get a chance to get both our sts beside each other for a few pics before i got rid of it, marty took some nice pics of yours there tho:grinning:

Wow, super looking beast! I wouldn't wanna park it anywhere near Dublin city centre though, too many people who like to stamp on bicycle wheels and generally ruin other people's efforts anonymously :wow:

OP
OP
Baz

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Wow, super looking beast! I wouldn't wanna park it anywhere near Dublin city centre though, too many people who like to stamp on bicycle wheels and generally ruin other people's efforts anonymously :wow:

What the hell are you on about?

looks ace in black. what are these like to maintain do they brake down alot?

Easy to maintain, but most don't bother, this is what causes them to break down this one has been going perfect the last 3-4 years with 40hp over standard

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
looks ace in black. what are these like to maintain do they brake down alot?

If you keep ontop of the maintenence then they are as reliable as any turbo car, they are built for strength with thicker liners than the MA10 etc

Ed has had 200bhp + out of one so they can take a bit of abuse :D

Manny

Ex. Club Member
If you keep ontop of the maintenence then they are as reliable as any turbo car, they are built for strength with thicker liners than the MA10 etc

Ed has had 200bhp + out of one so they can take a bit of abuse :D

ok i get ya. thanks for reply.

OP
OP
Baz

Baz

Ex. Club Member
WTF? Why so rude? I was complimenting your car!

I meant that there are lots of tossers in town who like to vandalise nice cars/bikes/etc. That's why I almost never park there.

Didnt mean to be rude just thought it was a fairly random post thats all man, no harm done. Thanks for the kind words