North Meet Dates for FERRYBRIDGE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Hello fellow :k10: :k12white: :k11motors members,

As a few people now has mentioned about organising a new meet north meet, I thought I might help get the ball rolling.

Firstly this poll is for a date that is good for anyone it's a multi vote poll as well.

Secondly a poll to be completed for a time for this meet to start.

All Saturdays

a) 25th October
b) 1st November
c) 8th November
d) 15th November
e) 22nd November
f) 29th November

Dewgel

Buy & Sell Member
22nd Nov. day after my birthday :)

I'll come for this one, I'll go halfers with Kenny on petrol if he's up for it!

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Dewgel how come you posted before I even finished the poll, lol. Better vote now matey...

Katie

Half Micra Half Primera
I got the PM about it, cant make any of those days to travel to Ferrybridge.

I see it enough for work, i dont want to see it for weekends!

jacb_1978

Ex. Club Member
I've voted for the days I know I'm off work Can't do 22nd November as its my 30th and my boyfriend is taking me away for the weekend

Rob..

Ex. Club Member
Any date, i just need to book the afternoon off work.

And Phil, you beat me to it haha, i was gonna start organising one... With freddo bars!

Should be fun either way :p

eltaylor001

North Rep
Me, Kenny and Andy are up for it depending on the date of course, we had a little discussion about it at jap north east today.

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Just to let you all know the poll closes on the 19th and so far we've got two promising dates 25 October and 29th November.

Might get a list started now to see who's up for it:

pjg1979 - 25/10 & 29/11

Robb

Site Supporter
Can do 1st or 29th November, working rest and going to MPH at NEC on 15th.

Werent there two meets planned for 25th anyway? which i cant go to :down:

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
well im up for the 25th of october and the 29th of november been paid after both days and after the 26th i will be 23 so will be fun to have a meet

eltaylor001

North Rep
Well I reckon 29th November is gonna best at the mo - looking at votes and post plus it gives us more time to get a list of attendees, sort out car shares/convoys for those that need it and time for peeps to book time off if needs be. What does everyone else think?

Rob..

Ex. Club Member
Sounds good to me (Y)

If i can get a confirmation from soneone i'll book the evening off

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Well, it's looking like either the 25th October or the 29th November, I personally think the 29th of November will be best for everyone as there will be enough time for other members to view this thread. I'll still wait till Sunday before I do the main meet.

(Also the other reason is because I'm going to be skint this month because Me and Tina have been together for two years on the 22nd and I'll be proposing to her as well as cooking her a meal.)

P.S. it should give Antony enough time to sort his Trubo out as I would like to see it completed.(Y)

OP
OP
pjg1979

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Thread Closed, if you want to come click HERE for the appropriate thread. Everyone is welcome so come and get you name put down :grinning: .

Status
Not open for further replies.