Ferrybridge Meet 27th March 2010

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
I went to this meet, would just like to say thanks to everyone there i really enjoyed it, not met anyone from the north / north east before. Looking forward to the next meet
Thanks for organising it

Steve

Hugh

Nice to meet everyone. Look forward to seeing peeps again at other meets. Steve hope you get the ST up and running soon :)

OP
OP
eltaylor001

eltaylor001

North Rep
Aye be nice to see the ST once its up and running. Had a great day, nice to meet everyone. Will try and get the next one organised quick so we get as many meets in as we can this year. Martin and I had loads activity ideas on way back so I'm sure we can get some good stuff going.

micras69

Deactivated Account
Was good to meet everone althouh I wasn't to fond of wanes world :D lol highlight if my day was the look on imp's face when that bit of rather fit totty walked passed ha ha.

Yea me and el came up with few things and will no doubt poll them for the next meet.....and from conversation I realy think we need to sort out the "I'm attending" then at the last minute backing out Situation. I think it's starting to peev people off and I personly think it's unfair on the others who make the effort every meet

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Was good to meet everone althouh I wasn't to fond of wanes world :D lol highlight if my day was the look on imp's face when that bit of rather fit totty walked passed ha ha.

That was the highlight of my day sort of :D

Yea me and el came up with few things and will no doubt poll them for the next meet.....and from conversation I realy think we need to sort out the "I'm attending" then at the last minute backing out Situation. I think it's starting to peev people off and I personly think it's unfair on the others who make the effort every meet

i cant believe that car made it all the way there and back :p very happy about that

OP
OP
eltaylor001

eltaylor001

North Rep
I realy think we need to sort out the "I'm attending" then at the last minute backing out Situation. I think it's starting to peev people off and I personly think it's unfair on the others who make the effort every meet

Aye, admittedly some people do at times have genuine excuses but that doesn't go for everyone and its sad to say that no wonder we can't get enthusiasm for meets when people regularly back out leaving only a few. I always try and make sure we inlcude as many as possible and give people plenty of time to arrange time off if needs be or just put a bit of cash aside. But also we need input a lot of peeps say they would like to meet but when pushed to suggest an idea or place they don't come up with out (which is why we usually end up @ ferrybridge/xscape). Well hopefully this year we'll do better, I hope to organise the next meet as soon as, suggestions on dates/ideas/locations welcome now.

micras69

Deactivated Account
i know el but dont worry im full of ideas and i'll be coming to every meet even if ive got to bumb a lift :D cof cof

i carnt think of all the ideas we came up with but hears a few easy ideas without thinking just of the top of my noggin

ice skateing
attend a ice hockey match & meal
driving range (golf)
archery
quad bikeing
paint balling
canoeing & kayakeing
attend other anual car events such as Jap Show, PTM show or a track/drag day
and we could do a "tinkering and modding" day where all members get together and do all things car related and help eachother out as Hugh said yesterday

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
im up for some of them ideas i am really gutted i couldnt come to this sounded like a good day out work is annoying as they couldnt cover my job only to find out after i went in that i could have had the day off will defo come to the next one as i feel bad being one of the north reps and not being there

Hugh

Will have what I've got up soon. Am back in the north east at present but have not got access to my pics at present.

Hugh

All the pics I took.

P1000492..jpg P1000490..jpg P1000491..jpg P1000489..jpg P1000493..jpg
pencil.png

Attachments

• P1000494..jpg
    P1000494..jpg
    619.6 KB · Views: 313