Fave colour?

OK gang, weekend is here and im sure you all are ready for a break from technical questions etc.

So, for a bit of fun I was wondering what your fave colour Micra is?

I love black everything but I dont think the Micra suits it (mine is white).

I saw a yellow one earlier and it looked fab!

Whats your fave? (pics are good too!)

images.jpg

Last edited:
OK gang, weekend is here and im sure you all are ready for a break from technical questions etc.

So, for a bit of fun I was wondering what your fave colour Micra is?

I love black everything but I dont think the Micra suits it (mine is white).

I saw a yellow one earlier and it looked fab!

Whats your fave? (pics are good too!)

images.jpg
Well I cat reply with pictures for some reason but I'm going to be biased and say cinnabar red is one of my favourites. Also love the classic red/white/black but bv4 on first facelifts is great too

Sent from my SM-G903F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Always gotta be the flip paint ChromaFlair Mystique for me! Saw one today when I was out and about too:

View attachment 57119
In/around Tunbridge Wells? It was probably me!

My Mistique is basically for sale but I want to tidy it up a bit before I put it on the open market.

Either you or @Bethoffreshair potentially interested?

(Seems I also can't upload photos at the moment - "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action")

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

In/around Tunbridge Wells? It was probably me!

My Mistique is basically for sale but I want to tidy it up a bit before I put it on the open market.

Either you or @Bethoffreshair potentially interested?

(Seems I also can't upload photos at the moment - "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action")
Holy crap it might well have been, I'm trying to remember where I saw it now, but looking at your avatar it probably was!

Not sure why you can't upload pics, hmm. Will have a look at that

Back