fault codes

cant find nothing on the forum about it but i had three fault codes on my micra

P00E1, P00E5 & P00E6

all say 'undocumented code'

anyone know why?

call snap on technical help line they are quite helpful with undocumented codes, but to be fair if a google search doesnt recognise the codes then i would try a different scanner,, i guess you tried it in eobd mode..? but might not work unless your using the dl16 connector..but worth a try..

autodata list codes 1 to 55 for the obd1 14 pin type iirc hussain, but your readings might be a corruption of the oddball 141, 145 and 146 codes that tend to come up when you have an immobiliser/nats problem :eek:

If you have an EOBD reader and the right connection the codes will show up as P codes because EOBD codes begin with P then a number.
If its got the 14 pin plug and you scan it with a dedicated 14 pin scanner it should show a 21 digit code.

Our Solus with adaptor gets confused and doesn't really understand the codes (Even though its up to date etc.) and tries to give us P codes but the Launch reads them and comes up with 2 digit codes. We have a laptop and 14 pin adaptor too, it reads 14 pin plug codes as 2 digit ones too. Its your Solus at fault I reckon!

Try this way...
http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/How-to-re...our-Nissan-1994-on_W0QQugidZ10000000002350833

Back