Farewell!

Hi, I have been here for some months now and as some of you may know My K12 was slightly modded, although non of you had seen it or anything but you did see some vids on youtube etc.

Anyhow After being siezing the engine and nearly killing me i have thought its time to scrap it :( I had taken my engine mods off prior to towing it to garage. It basically needs a new engine they said.

The Crankshaft
Ringlands
Pistons
Rods
Engine Block
Turbo
Injectors
All need replacing lol.

It will not be economical repairing the car says the garage and they have been offered £300 scrap value for it which is #### but i am allowed to take my Alloys and Coilovers if i give them the old #### back. Hopefully i can sell the adjustable coilovers on ebay or some#### as i don't really need them, this was my run about so i'm just going to get a old diesel corsa, I am rather ####ed off to be honest as it took me loooong time to save up money, then for what ever reason i ended up getting a micra so i can drive it for some time but it died after a few months.

If only i didn't modify the engine.

RANT OVER!!! grr

Daniel

I WILL be back...
It will be sad to see a new Micra owner leaving so soon, especially if the garage ends up doing what Frank says they probably will (seen it happen a couple of times with a car I used to own, and mates car) :eek:

That's upsetting about your car! If it was turbo'd was it diesel?

What kinda coilovers were on it, I have a K12 as well as K11, what kinda price for the suspect would help you out?

Pepper

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
If you can get an engine etc and get it to me I'll bob it in for you
I'm sure if not someone close by can help you
I'm very dubious it needs all those parts also!

OP
OP
X
After browsing the market more (i refuse to own another French car/Partially French crap or what ever) The first one i ever got nearly tried to kill me :( and i will not forget that ever. Being 19 i hopefully have a long way to go still.

I am going to settle for a Polo 1.9 D around 1996 onwards. I am really sad to see the Micra go though as much as i hated it at the start, i'm beginning to understand what an awesome little car it actually was, minus the engine. Thats the only problem i had with the car. In the few months of owning it...

Alternator Belt Snapped, Cause - Alternator bearings seized, snapping the pulley and belt

Got new Alternator and belt. Belt Snapped everything else fine. Cause unknown

Car completley dies

Thank you all for your help and concern, i was personally planning to stay abit longer but i guess i am going back to the first car forum i ever joined.