FAO K11 March Owners - March Boot Logo

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Would someone be soo kind to take a straight on image of the march boot logo on your K11? Failing that could someone post up a good image of the march boot logo?

This would need to be close up and as straight as possible and could you also measure the dimensions for height and length?

Many thanks in advance if you could be of any help,

Kev

I managed to grab these Kev, but they aren't amazing quality!

Attachments

• march1.pdf
    143.8 KB · Views: 369
  • march2.pdf
    120.5 KB · Views: 308
Ralph, yes it's March boot logo I'm after shown in the PDF's James as put up.

Kev

ok i will see what i can do. and if you are online did you get my PM about the JAE tickets? i wont be going to my home i will be going straight to JAE so i wont be able to pick them up

i will download the pics from my cam later, but actually my car only has the word MARCH in the march font, not with all the curly bits on the letters,

what i could try if you are interested is converting the march logo in the PDF into a vector?

Just replied to your PM Ralph.

I shoud be able to vector them, I worked miracles on James QX logo and that started off life very un clear lol!

However if you have any images and you could post them here, that would be great.

thanks
Kev

thanks for the PM

i will put the photos up as small res, if anything is good, or you want it straight etc i can do that and email a full res or something

this is what i got

Attachments

• DSC_0724.JPG
    DSC_0724.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC_0725.JPG
    DSC_0725.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC_0726.JPG
    DSC_0726.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 201
ah cool fair enough! if you want i can get bigger pics, straighter on and actually clean the car! lol

Would someone mind measuring up the "MICRA" boot logo on your K11? I need the height and width as accurately as possible.

I assume this would be a close match to the "MARCH" logo on the K11 import, I know the Cabriolet have different size and styled badges.

thanks again for help and assistance with this.

Would someone mind measuring up the "MICRA" boot logo on your K11? I need the height and width as accurately as possible.

I assume this would be a close match to the "MARCH" logo on the K11 import, I know the Cabriolet have different size and styled badges.

thanks again for help and assistance with this.

not sure what you mean. i have a uk micra and a jap march side by side so i can get any details you want. are you after the dimentions of both the micra and the march logo? so you can see how different they are? i thought those details were in the PDF?

i don't mind doing this i just need to know what you want :)

I assume he wants the size of the "Micra" logo as the March sticker is going to replace it so ideally if its the same size that's perfect :)

i don't think i can help then, my march logo is like a mini logo that sits under the cabriolet logo. on ciscos k11 site, he put a march badge on the back of a micra and it seemed to be the same size

Back