Falkirk Cruise

Titch

Micra K11ng
Alright all.

This really on applies to the Scottish Members/users!

Falkirk Cruise is on the 7th this month i belive, and i was going to head through with some mates from here. Was just wondering if anyone else is heading through?

Note - Admin. This is not an illegal cruise, so please don't lock!
Titch :kungfu:

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
of next month dont you mean little one? I should be up there! We should get ALL Scottish MSC members up the retail park for a mini meet! Masterbiker you are in the stirling area aint ya? ans Nismo is around the falkirk area! Where are you???? Get up the retail park!!!

Daz :alien:

K10Daz

well we could all meet somewhere and convoy up if that would be easiest for everyone! IT shud be a good laugh having all the micras up!

T

twisterboy

That would be cool, I'm coming from edinburgh so if I'm coming wheres the best place to meet

K10Daz

Wherer do you know mate because you can jump on the m9 straight throo to falkirk! Or you could get off at Stirling Services and have a meet there first before we head up to the retail?

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
K10Daz said:
Masterbiker you are in the stirling area aint ya?

I aint got a micra anymore, but I think I will come if you will still have me in a convoy? I will have to check my work rota first (its in the mini and its raining so I aint going outside) to see if I am free.

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
I finnish work at 2100hs in st. ninians, stirling. I don't know what time the cruise starts but I can meet you lot anywhere although would the moto services be the best place since twisterboy might not know his way round falkirk? If this is too late for you lot I can meet you over in the retail park, although I thought it was the falkirk wheel carpark?

K10Daz

they meet at the wheel then everyone comes down to the retail, i dont like goin up the wheel - too many traffics for my liking, get down the park nice an early an get a good parkin space coz once it fills up you aint moving again! Hopefully it will b nice weather for it :>

Materbiker thats a bit late to meet up the moto services so meetin us down there wud probs be a better idead. Twister does 8pm at services sound alright to you??

Attachments

• ed2.jpg
    ed2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 304

K10Daz

You want to pm me your number mate and on the night ill tell you where we are because its not always easy to get a space! But if we get definate numbers we can park squint to save spaces for fellow MSC members!

K10Daz

slight change of plan me thinks! Fast and Modified are going to be there! Which means i want my car to be in one of the cruise pics! So im wanting to go up to the wheel and try and get my car in the Mag, i think it would look amazin if we had all 3 micras parked up next to each other! Then meet masterbiker later on down the retail once he has finished work because at 9 he wont get into the wheel car park coz the police stop ppl gettin in when it gets too busy!

K10Daz

You wanna jus head up the wheel wen u finish then mate and we will try sasve you a space! If we cant save you a space we can all meet up down the retail?

Daz:alien:

K10Daz

Was a good laugh! We hung around for a lil while longer then headed down to the retail park where the F&M photographer was standing taking pics of every car coming round the retail park and the k11 got a flash :p just need to wait and see if it turned out alright and made it into the mag! Masterbiker and Twisterboy - it was good to meet ya both! Hopefully get another meet sometime in the near future! Lets see those pics Masterbiker.

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
Aye - I went down to the retail park for a bit, but got stuck on the speed bumps, then had a tussel with a VTR on the way home, but he soon dissapeared!
Was a good turn out for the MSC, and I had fun at the cruise. Got some pics here.

Good night, and a good turnout to. Hope yall had fun!!

Titch - Scottish Meets Rep
:kungfu:

K10Daz

Yas i do :p and here it is

http://cruises.falkirkcruise.net/5/JulyCruise/JulyCruise/Pic036.jpg

dont tell them tho :p

K10Daz

Well falkirkcruise.net dont allow direct links so here is the pic for all to see!
lol wayne i wasnt attacking her hehe i merely had my arms around her :p

Daz :alien:[attachment=1341]