fake iphone

haha, you have to have some fun with it.....we have a 500 TONNE press at work :D

i'd do a range of different physical "experiments" on the device :D

Apologies for bringin up an old topic,but its easier to add it to this rather than starting a new topic.

Just been offered a FAKE iPhone,due to my current contract having over 12 months left,and me really wanting an iPhone,i asked about this.

Someone i know has offered me a fake iPhone,heres a photo:

phone.jpg

He said its got all the functions of a 3GS,includes the case and QWERTY keyboard. Hes asking for 100 quid for it

Now im not really upto date with what the iPhone is capable of and what its full functions are. I asked about memory and he says the actual phone has got approx 128Mb and can have upto 8Gb memory card put in it.

Is he talking poo? Should i stay clear of it?

No support, no apps, no future upgrades, random battery, ####ty OS: YES mate !
Buy an HTC or at least an Iphone :)
Cheers
Seb

well my mate lost it in a pub and claimed off of the insurance then the pub rang up saying that they had found it ,strange thing was it wernt even blocked lol

i been folowing this since i joined and i would never buy electrical goods online unless if there brand new and from amazon or play personally, got my mp3 player from amazon brand new and works like a dream

Back