fake iphone

Took the photos on my old crappy phone thats why its crap quality lol hope the photos help, ive tried to get everything that came in the box. On the headphones it says drive safely by the way and ive got the sim eject tool and the leaflets you get in the box.

091229_142806.jpg 091229_142817.jpg 091229_142833.jpg 091229_142850.jpg 091229_142901.jpg 091229_142922.jpg 091229_142949.jpg 091229_143046.jpg 091229_143123.jpg
091229_143136.jpg 091229_143154.jpg 091229_143242.jpg
091229_143253.jpg

what phone did you use to take them alex if you have a function called macro put that on and only half press the button down till the square in the middle goes green then fully press it down without taking your finger off it will auto focus the camera and get the pics alot more clearer

what phone did you use to take them alex if you have a function called macro put that on and only half press the button down till the square in the middle goes green then fully press it down without taking your finger off it will auto focus the camera and get the pics alot more clearer

Was a LG KS360, meant to have a 2 mega pixel camera but its a load of gash haha doesnt have any settings really for focusing up close.

Suppose if Alfonze wants any up close ones i can take them with the iphone.

apparently the seller has submitted a explanation so thats not a good thing for me. Down to Paypal now grrr

Yes £50 which you also get to claim against the other party as costs, if they refuse to pay then you summon them and they will have to pay you back or you can send bailiffs round, again at their expense.

Doesnt say what he submitted and wont let me add anymmore about it. wouldnt court cost me more money?

are you sure? i am currently in a pay pal dispute and you can see all comunication by clicking the "view case" button in paypal. but either way if you have something like a screen shot of the listing, then that is proof that it was wrongly listed.

also as soon as you open a dispute they take the money out of the sellers bank account and hold it, so the guy doesn't have your money any more, he is going to have to fight to get it back and he wont win cos he is a ****

heard from paypal this morning I need to get some written proof that it is a fake from a credible source. Any ideas.

Get something in writing if you can, you need someone willing to back you up and be contactable by paypal i imagine....

make sure you book a appointment with there genius bar tonight as sometimes they won't see you without a booked appointment

take it to a photocopy shop usually they have faxes also. Or library etc.

What did they say. I'm curious what you sent of to them.

This is what they wrote for me to send off,

The product for which you claimed warranty service is matterially different from the authentic Apple product. Such differences indicate to apple that the device for which you are claiming service is not an apple product and is therefore not eligidle for service under terms of apple's limited warranty.

This is what they wrote for me to send off,

The product for which you claimed warranty service is matterially different from the authentic Apple product. Such differences indicate to apple that the device for which you are claiming service is not an apple product and is therefore not eligidle for service under terms of apple's limited warranty.
That sounds close enough to me! PayPal should accept that! Is it on Apple headed paper or something?

Yes as soon as I get the correct info resubmitted and sign a form saying im going to destroy it I will be getting my money back

ask for a serial number to check it, you can do it online somewhere or phone apple.

Oh I won the case and got me money back btw!

Nothing he can do, your in the clear. His argument is with pay-pal, not you. Ebay/paypal will say not to return it as the seller will sell it again.

Did they provide written instructions to destroy it or was it verbal? You could always put it in a microwave and send it back after... lol

Yep, its NOTHING to do with you and him at all any more. Its between him and pay-pal.

If you want comedy pics send the pile of junk to me and I shall see what effects 15,000 kg press has on it, along with all kinds of other abuse I can throw on it.

Back