Failed my driving test today

failed my driving test today 1 major 3 minors, he sed i took to long to join a roundabout!! i would of been quicker if i knew that it was a major if you took too long. only 3 minors tho. think resit is going to be on 9th

Bad luck. You have done the right thing putting in for a resit, stick at it and you will soon have that pass. It took me 3 goes so don't worry, all the best drivers take more than one test to pass!

A major for being a careful driver? That sucks! I know how you feel, it took me 3 goes and three changes of driving instructor (who all gave different advice on roundabouts). Good luck next time!

Lol, took me 3 goes too!! Bad luck tho. If u ask me i'd say he was having a bad day!
Good luck with the next one. Remember, just coz u were too slow the last time doesn't mean u have to rush the next one. I've heard numerous times how examiners have to fail a certain percentage of people a day!

the major would have been for undue hesitation, I failed once on that as well, I was waiting behind a big truck that I thought was stuck in traffic, only to be told by the examiner that there was nobody in the cab. :doh:

yeh thats what it was called, undue hesitation, ive heard that there only allowed to pass so many people per week, so sitting my test on a friday afternoon probably isnt the best idea:doh:

Unlucky! Took me three goes too, and yes i had different advice on roundabouts aswell. Luckily enough, i had the same test bloke three times running so knew what he was looking for. As a result, ended up passing with one minor!

Good luck for the retest

Unlucky mate....i cant say how it feels because i passed 1st time with 1 minor :wasntme: (not braggin like) hehe. The dude gave me a minor for parking to close to the kerb....i didnt hit the kurb he just said 'Well i have to give you one minor orelse it looks abit dodgy' so i wasnt really botherd. Good luck nxt time :)

Took me 3 goes too :) Now been motoring around for 8 months with no scratches. (touch wood!)

My friend who passed first time got cocky and wrote off his car ...

It's true what they say, Better drivers pass 2nd / 3rd time ;)

i passed 1st time... woohoo... sorry to rub it in...

just relax mate and make sure you are 100% physically, mentally fit for the day be relly calm and talk to the examiner, not too much tho as to distract yourself...

i had to coach my gf for hers, she failed 4x then barely passed on 5th go... Nerves are a killer... but never give up flood all your effort now and speak to your instructor about uping your lessons til your test comes round...

practice makes perfect... good luck

Same happened to me.

On a Friday afternoon, argued with the exminer that pulling out could have caused an accident, staying put COULD NOT. He was a Do not evade the swear filters. Took it again on a Tuesday, thought I'd ballsed up and passed. The Examiner was not impressed though, when I said "REALLY?". Heard the same theory about pass rates.
Stay positive and good luck next time

im sorry....from my experience the best drivers dont necessarily pass 2nd or third time.....im the only one of my mates back home who passed first time...and im still better than all of them....its all down to the person driving....good luck for ya retest...forget all tha bull people tell ya..just be relaxed and calm

when i went for my first test me dad said i looked nervous and offered me a whiskey to calm my nerves. im 90% sure he was kidding :S

my cousin just got failed for looking in the mirrors too often. sigh.

oo and they are going to start sending the results out by mail to save the testers getting punched in the face. i hugged mine lol

Back