Facelift to pre facelift what's needed?

image.jpg
Hi folks
As title suggests I'm after info on back dating the k11 I'm buying as much prefer the earlier k11's,I'm also wondering if the tailgate is different aswell?,the cars a 2001 sport+ 1.0 with the cool red interior
Cheers for any info

The tailgates are different, the handle is a slightly different shape, wipers are different and the brake light sits at the bottom rather then at the top, or have non at all, My "new" boot was off a 1st gen k11 and has no centre brake light, The rear lights are different as is the rear bumper ;P

Nice motor wonder what the headlights and rear roof spoiler are and also the bonnet has been modified also love the small side skirt bits!

Just noticed the rear badge looks like a March??

Andy :D

OP
OP
Mk1marc
Morning
Headlights I believe are standard Nissan parts,taillights are led ones from eBay,spoiler is a nismo part as is the front lip and side skirt add on and the grill is also nismo too,I believe replicas of the nismo spoiler and grill can be bought from knight racers website so I'll get the link up if your interested
Cheers

Wow that thing looks mean :L might have to get me a tow hook on payday do you know if those ones on the site fit a 1st gen facelift?

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 using Tapatalk

Damn that black one looks GOOD, brilliant find on that Knightracer site, think I may have to get ahold of that spoiler too if you don't' mind me stealing ideas!

OP
OP
Mk1marc
Yeah I believe the tow hooks are universal fit so it should fit on with no problems,I don't mind others taking on ideas,Infact it's one of the main reasons I put the link there because I knew there would be a few folks that could be interested in bits for there car, the spoiler on the white one is definitely another favourite of mine and cheers for the link to it :D
Cheers

Yeah I believe the tow hooks are universal fit so it should fit on with no problems,I don't mind others taking on ideas,Infact it's one of the main reasons I put the link there because I knew there would be a few folks that could be interested in bits for there car, the spoiler on the white one is definitely another favourite of mine and cheers for the link to it :D
Cheers
No problem insaw your post the other day that someone told you the wrong one I did post the same thing as I did here didn't know if you had seen it